What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Indie-rock thread.

iggy plop

First Grade
He War and Cross Bones Style (love that video) are classic Chan songs.

Saw her in 98 with Turner and White from The Dirty Three. Loved her gibber on stage between and during songs. The stage dive was nice too.

Alex28

Coach
Obtained the new Flaming Lips album last night - we have the first great album of the year. I wasn't sure where they would go after Yoshimi, but 'Mystics' is an awesome album. A tad disappointed that Mr Ambulance Driver was included - it's a pretty dud song and really doesn't suit the rest of the album.

Got new Calexico and Mudhoney as well - yet to hear them yet...

Alex28

Coach
when i can buy it, i will.

but you see, i can't buy it yet...and it is there to listen to...

plus i have broadband now...lol

don't worry - I've spent like $100 on iTunes since it opened...the music industry is still well and truly getting my $$$...

Alex28

Coach
Figured as much :)

If there is a leak and I love the band - I don't have the self control not to download it. I have all of their albums so obviously I'm gonna buy it. It's a no brainer :)

For the record it is f***ing amazing....

Balmain_Boy

I might have to get it and have a lesson.

Yeh in no way was I having a go - I download too many albums. Generally I'll delete them if I don't like them a whole lot and buy them if I really do. True for 90% of the time. It means I don't have all the albums I like but hey, it's the life of a student. But I should leave it at that, don't want to turn it into this argument noone agrees on.

Alex28

Coach
OK...I bought Pixies "Sellout" on DVD today, and I have just gotta say...we are truly f***ing missing out by them not coming here. God damn...the main show from France is pretty damn awesome, but the footage from Fuji Rock and T in the Park...

Come here and tour already!

Latest posts