What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Maika Sivo thread

Bazal

Post Whore
l_kmsoap-new-med.jpg

Eelogical

Referee
He seems less inclined to pass the ball recently than he was in his first 2 games. This has meant less handling errors, more of a hold at all cost attitude. I reckon this is under instruction from the coaching staff until he gets more used to FG.
He's coming along just fine. The term 'semi' is also being less coined these days when it comes to Sivo references.

Gronk

Staff member
He's coming along just fine. The term 'semi' is also being less coined these days when it comes to Sivo references.
I was watching the game again on Kayo. Then they mentioned Semi. Which prompted me to switch apps and watch a YouTube highlights package. FMD that try Sivo scored on the weekend was a normal week for our semi.

He should visit us in his off season. He’d get a huge reception at Bankwest. He coulld raise that flag.

Eelogical

Referee
I was watching the game again on Kayo. Then they mentioned Semi. Which prompted me to switch apps and watch a YouTube highlights package. FMD that try Sivo scored on the weekend was a normal week for our semi.

He should visit us in his off season. He’d get a huge reception at Bankwest. He coulld raise that flag.
Semi has been mentioned plenty of times this season, I just think the term is being used less often as the season progresses.

First term report card is out.
8 straight games, no significant injuries.

6 tries, 36 tackle breaks, 7 line breaks, 0 try assists.

80.8% tackle efficiency, 26 tackles, missed 5.

Average running metres 160.8, total running metres 1286.

Before BA mails the report card back to his parents in Fiji, would anybody like to add comments before the envelope gets sealed?
Yes.
Whilst Maiko is a diligent student, he needs to TRY harder. I'll take him under my wing and hopefully soon he will show everyone what he is truly capable of.

Tooooks

Bench
First term report card is out.
8 straight games, no significant injuries.

6 tries, 36 tackle breaks, 7 line breaks, 0 try assists.

80.8% tackle efficiency, 26 tackles, missed 5.

Average running metres 160.8, total running metres 1286.

Before BA mails the report card back to his parents in Fiji, would anybody like to add comments before the envelope gets sealed?

I don't know about all the stats, but Semi scored 12 tries in his first 8 games for us. In his first full season (2014), he scored 10 in the opening 8 rounds, that was a 4-4 start and we finished 10th.

Similar builds. Semi is listed as 190cm and 100kg while Sivo is 186cm and 105kg (although who knows how accurate those stats are).

Comparisons aside, Sivo is going great guns and will only get better.

Gronk

Staff member
If true and on minimum wage plus match payments he’s one of the buys of season. Add on Fero, Paulo and Laney and our recruitment has been easily the best in the NRL’s.
Paulo’s long minutes and ball playing has certainly shut the haters up. Many on here said he was a plodder.

T-Boon

Coach

Stop coming up with brilliant ideas, thats my job.

A nice little twist would be if he only raised it to half mast.

Gronk

Staff member
Not many were upset to see Junior back, we probably did pay overs but he was exactly what we needed.

Name a better prop after 8 rounds and what is that player on ? We are getting great value out of Jnr. Indeed I worry if he gets injured it would change the dynamic of our team considerably.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Name a better prop after 8 rounds and what is that player on ? We are getting great value out of Jnr. Indeed I worry if he gets injured it would change the dynamic of our team considerably.
Paul Vaughan.

Even though we did a great job on him on Sunday.

And Takerrrrrrrrrhoowwwww from the Roosters.

Latest posts