What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
*edited, potential libel*
I think you mean ‘Isaac Poses’.

Once again you are pointing out the bleeding obvious. We know how shit Parra are. Moses gives me the blood turds, but I support my club.

Cone back when you have something interesting to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
*edit, defamation removed*

so does the nrl . it's blending over backwards to help pawwa to try and score a premiership. which has f'ked the game and now .it has lost nsw a clean sweep. because another parra bitch got picked,over a
a player that is competent in that position .

trying to educate pawwa fans is best for social workers and child care professionals .
Quality incoherent rant with the grammar and comprehension skills of a 4 year old with a handful of crayons.

You are a one trick pony and it is a dreadful trick that involves limply assaulting people and their teams with a wet lettuce.

Feel free to keep making a dick of yourself. Its funny to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

cerberus

Coach
Quality incoherent rant with the grammar and comprehension skills of a 4 year old with a handful of crayons.

You are a one trick pony and it is a dreadful trick that involves limply assaulting people and their teams with a wet lettuce.

ooh lookie lookie overheated pawwa english nazi losing his shit .
i've never been to other teams to quantify what a sack of shit they are .
pawwa and bitch poses are the exception

feel free ! you have bitten 3 times bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha . good one

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
dog discover GIF

hineyrulz

Post Whore
his name is issac moses .he's a lying , cancerous scum bag . i get it that you think your some kind of bard.
and you may be, around the pawwa faithful . but i think you need another trick to deflect .what
a shit player he is . from the sheltered workshop club .

so does the nrl . it's blending over backwards to help pawwa to try and score a premiership. which has f'ked the game and now .it has lost nsw a clean sweep. because another parra bitch got picked,over a
a player that is competent in that position .

trying to educate pawwa fans is best for social workers and child care professionals .
Meth GIF by memecandy

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Hopefully it drives him to rip in for Parra for the rest of the year.

We know he is far from perfect and are more critical of him than you’ll ever be. We also watch and follow him more intently than you ever will.

He’s not even close to being an elite half and maybe never will be, but as long as he plays for Parra I will support him.

Don’t really see the point in coming on here trying to make a point that we already understand better than you do. Seems a bit pathetic.
He's got one of the best kicking games in the NRL. If Soward is good enough to win a premiership so is Moses. That's good enough for me.

Bandwagon

Staff member

I see you've met Cerb.

He's quite lovable when you get to know him.

You do not require any help with that.
I feel like I’m talking to someone fresh off the boat.
Welcome to our country. Do you have COVID?

I just find it amusing that you won’t admit that you’re a Tigers supporter? Can you at least answer that? Tigers supporters are so so desperate. Did you want Brooks to be the NSW half? 🤣 #ourjungle 🤣🤣🤣🤣 dumb merkins

stryker

First Grade
I just find it amusing that you won’t admit that you’re a Tigers supporter? Can you at least answer that? Tigers supporters are so so desperate. Did you want Brooks to be the NSW half? 🤣 #ourjungle 🤣🤣🤣🤣 dumb merkins
Whoever wrote this for you is doing a reasonable job.
Keep it up and you will get there one day.

Whoever wrote this for you is doing a reasonable job.
Keep it up and you will get there one day.
Stop deflecting. Surely you could spell TIGERS? Just say it! 🤣 it’s ok …don’t be ashamed. I want you to confirm that you are a loser by typing the words: I AM A TIGER. Do it !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

stryker

First Grade
Stop deflecting. Surely you could spell TIGERS? Just say it! 🤣 it’s ok …don’t be ashamed. I want you to confirm that you are a loser by typing the words: I AM A TIGER. Do it !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The sentence structure utilised here was not as good.
Keep going to class, you will get there.

Latest posts