What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

traffoed10

Juniors
I must be clueless but I didn’t think Mattos tackle was that bad. Front on, arms used, head clash.

You're eyes must be painted on.
That's 6 to 8 weeks for the shoulder to the head.
I wasn't happy with it...but for context, it was probably 2 or 3 levels above Luke Brooks' best game at any time in the past 5 years in the time he has been soaking 800K+ from the Tigers salary cap....
Luke Brooks?
Moses Mybe has been robbing West Tigers blind also.
How is that relevant to Bitchell's game tonight?
He should of ran out in the second half wearing a tutu & fairy wings.

Last edited:

Max_Cady

Juniors
There is still time to fix the massive attitude problem before the finals. I personally don’t think BA is capable enough with the man-management to do it but I’m happy to be proven wrong.

The move to QLD would’ve been tough for all of the non qld teams for many reasons. Even Ricky Stuart said he has really backed off on the raiders and reduced the amount of time they spend doing everything footy each week so they can take care of maintaining a healthy mental state. It appears to be working for them.

I’m not making excuses, I just don’t think Arthur has a wide enough range when it comes to being a coach to identify that extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures and would still be doing everything exactly the same way, just in a different location.

they need to forget about the last handful of games and start moving forward from tomorrow. The players need to get their heads right and start working as a team again.

I’m as pessimistic as f**k but even I concede there is still time to get back to the form that saw us firmly entrenched in the top 4 for the first half of the season.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You Parra fans must get off on being disappointed.
Your team is not winning a comp EVER.

traffoed10

Juniors
Shall I call you they? From your username I have no idea if you are man woman or trans, so I’ll politely call you they. Your trolling attempts have been so god damn average. Your vocabulary and pronunciation lead me to believe you are of limited mental capacity and probably have very little education. Perhaps you are around 12 years of age as Bandwagon suggested or have the mental capabilities of a 12 year old. Either way, your attempts to troll have been pathetic and not worthy of these pages, hence my suggestion to move you to the swamp.
Now if that’s to much for your feeble mind to understand, perhaps the following will work…
f**k off you dumb arse childish merkin
Oh dear.
He does protest too much.
I watched the game tonight and after seeing Mitchell Moses pathetic display and exchanging some funny comments with other guys on the Kennel I thought I would jump across to rub some salt into the wound.

Ding ding ding.

Sorry "merkins" is it? Parramatta will be making up the numbers in the finals. Well for one week.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Pawwa 😂

MANly
MANly
MANly
jurassic park deal with it GIF

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Our forward pack look absolutely knackered, this is what front loading effort areas and chasing the collisions get you. The only reason we are in the 8 are the about 10 sides in the comp even worse.
Your pigs (except Krakatoa he was good) absolutely catted it last night, yeah RCG was missing but even Big Papa rolled over and asked Marty for a gaping. We had one prop on field most of the time, missing Paseka and Toff.

Max_Cady

Juniors
Watching the game for the third time.
That Tommy player goes alright.
He doesn't hold a candle to King Gutho and his dance.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Creating an alt account just so you can troll is pretty lame, not to mention gutless