What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

Y2Eel

First Grade
And as a Parra fan, what do you have to show for it?

The 'we wuz wobbed' card don't fly. Unless you are going to apply that to Dragons, Broncos, Sharks, & Manly who were also knocked out by Melbourne. Not to mention teams actually managed to beat them. How did your messiah play in that '09 GF by the way?

You cant count St SuperMaxi after being spanked by the great one in 09, the west of the 90s would have beaten your mob..

God-King Dean

Immortal
You cant count St SuperMaxi after being spanked by the great one in 09, the west of the 90s would have beaten your mob..

You got me there Y2E.

While I'm watching watching the 2010 highlights, & just can't enjoy it knowing that Hayne beat us the year before in a semi-final.

Minor Premiership, Premierships - these things are passé. But highlight reels.... well, those things are forever.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Some team or other wins a premiership every year. What Hayne did in '09 happens once a lifetime. You think we didn't enjoy it? It was magical. To be honest I was bored by our grand final win in '86.

Y2Eel

First Grade
You got me there Y2E.

While I'm watching watching the 2010 highlights, & just can't enjoy it knowing that Hayne beat us the year before in a semi-final.

Minor Premiership, Premierships - these things are passé. But highlight reels.... well, those things are forever.

I like to live in the past too so i shall watch the complete 1986 season highlights followed by the entire series of buffy i love the past..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If Foran leave's Manly Whineyson will label him as shit and not worth the money, if they manage to keep him he will be the best 6 in the Comp.

Eelementary

Post Whore
We will see you f**kwits, thinking its a done deal yeah ok....keeping reading those twitter accounts.

I'd tell you to relax and have a seat, chief, but I'm afraid that by taking a seat, you'd be effectively coughing up those sleek, sheer lace panties you're wearing out of your mouth...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
If he is from the north shore, he would take it anyway, as well as anything else he could fit in his boot

dyldizzle

Juniors
Might be looking to get him back. Espicially if his brother makes a good name fr himself in the NRL at Parra. Would be awesome to see them play together. They would carve it up. And with Hayne gone now all that money is sitting there.