What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official: Where is Pou thread?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
banished to the dark side, lol

wonder where he will go when they stand up to him

hindy111

Post Whore
aNYONE NOTICE SEWARD RE-SIGNED ABOUT THE SAME TIME pOU LEFT? hMMM IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.... Seward is Pou. Literally

strider

Post Whore
and when we all desperately need to know some LBA stats you'll all be crying in your pillows ... just wait n see

Green River Eel

Juniors
Message from Pou, he states you can all get fecked in the eyes you pack of merkins, and he will consider coming back if you guys plead for him to come back, he's watching this thread and he wants you guys to bow down and beg for him to return.
And if he wants to fek you in the anus you will beg and thank him for the chance.

If theres no begging in this thread he wont return from nospam07..........ever.

He also states hes ''given more to this site than the pack of you merkins combined and im f**king taken for granted by those losers''.....

Avenger

Immortal
Message from Pou, he states you can all get fecked in the eyes you pack of merkins, and he will consider coming back if you guys plead for him to come back, he's watching this thread and he wants you guys to bow down and beg for him to return.
And if he wants to fek you in the anus you will beg and thank him for the chance.

He also states hes ''given more to this site than the pack of you merkins combined and im f**king taken for granted by those losers''.....

Can you tell him I said hi and that he needs to repent. Only then will I consider his application for reinstatement.

Jodeci

Bench
How are you beerhunters coping on the other site knowing that the board you wankers have supported seem to be a bigger shambles than the one you have devoted the past 5 years in ridiculing.

Must feel like real f**king losers.

Cant wait to read a sims blog on how its all the previous boards fault and all you puppets posting in agreement.

Ps... i have no interest in the politics i just hate that agenda driven site.

Can I just say I love u HindmarshIsGod. That's gold mate.

Twizz, any chance we can have a thread made that we can nominate for post of the month and get a prize organised by the sites sponsors?

bartman

Immortal
lol, there's a reason this site used to be known as "3P Unlimited"... let's hope those times don't return.

As a fan it's great having the two sites to choose from, and whichever one treats it's members better will end up the more popular/enduring/essential - while the other fades away to become a ghost town.

It's just a shame that the other site is no longer a Pou free zone, and there's no ignore button... :crazy:.

bartman

Immortal
:lol: Of course he is watching this thread, narcissistic sook that he is/was!

Here's hoping. Wonder how long before he also starts thinking he's "taken for granted" by the "losers" over at nospam07? Can't wait for him to start typing his daft made-up theories about long faces, middle halves and stats as a substitute for watching a game over there, and see what reaction they give him :sarcasm:.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
lol, there's a reason this site used to be known as "3P Unlimited"... let's hope those times don't return.

As a fan it's great having the two sites to choose from, and whichever one treats it's members better will end up the more popular/enduring/essential - while the other fades away to become a ghost town.

It's just a shame that the other site is no longer a Pou free zone, and there's no ignore button... :crazy:.
As opposed to one eyed Plumber?????

oldmancraigy

Coach
It is now obvious that Pou = Seward.
Twizz knows, which is why he fled.

Makes sense he got removed, seemed to have no idea about the cap, was always asking who we had signed, and kept asking the membership girl who was in charge.

Chipmunk

Coach
It is now obvious that Pou = Seward.
Twizz knows, which is why he fled.

Makes sense he got removed, seemed to have no idea about the cap, was always asking who we had signed, and kept asking the membership girl who was in charge.

If Pou was Seward then I'd have serious concerns on why our CEO was posting on an internet forum all day and night instead of running the club...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Damm

Sorry Hiney

I'll send u a voucher for your local so you can still have the beer on me or better still private message me your bank details and I'll send u the money to buy yourself a beer
Its all good mate, but next time I am down in Sydney or you up here watching this frustrating team we'll definitely have to catch up for a beverage or 20.