What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Olympics Thread

Gronk

Staff member
Its good that this guy wants to represent Oz, he was born here but lived in the states most of his life, he even has an American accent.
IIRC there is a Winter Olympics snowboarder who is the same ? Canadian guy ?

Then there is the basketball merkin who was rooting a Kardashian. Can’t remember his excuse for not going. Don’t care either.

And just when you were building respect for that tennis brat.

“If I’m going to play my first ever Olympics, I want to do it the right way. I want to do it in front of packed stadiums,” Kyrgios told news.com.au.

84 Baby

Referee
The commentators were discussing whether it was intentional. The merkin puts his hand out for the first one than just runs his hand along the table before grabbing the last one.

Anyway second last Aus competitor on now

strider

Post Whore
The commentators were discussing whether it was intentional. The merkin puts his hand out for the first one than just runs his hand along the table before grabbing the last one.

Anyway second last Aus competitor on now
Bad hand eye coordination. Couldnt grab one til the end 😉

84 Baby

Referee
What has happened to our track cyclers? We look completely down the world order at the moment. Give them more funding you bastards!

emjaycee

Coach
So basically, he front-loaded his effort, had patience and came good at the end to get the result he was after.
Nothing merkin'ish about that.

strider

Post Whore
i'm not keeping up with this cycling thing (tho admittedly I'm not watching it all either) ..... seems too many rules .... like its something hindy111 would have made up