What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Olympics Thread

84 Baby

Referee
The Italian rhythmic gymnastics team…

images

I played real volleyball at school - its a fun sport to play

but i think beach volleyball is dumb - 2 exhausted merkins bogged down in the sand struggling to get the ball
I think a sensible compromise is to ditch the beach volleyball but make the real volleyball players wear bikinis.

Suitman

Post Whore
Well, now that the Olympics are over, I'd just like to say what a superb job Japan did in hosting them.
Under extraordinarily difficult circumstances, they provided the world with a games that normally, most of us can only watch on tv anyway, yet they had to do the same in their own country.

I feel (and felt) very sorry for Japan and their citizens that all the stands were empty, streets were empty, and they only got to feel the same atmosphere as we did here in Australia watching the games on tv..
I say this because I know how great an Olympics can be to attend and enjoy the atmosphere. Sydney was f**king amazing to be a part of.
Well done Japan!!! You did yourself proud.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yep. I was sceptical at the start but with so many people around the world in lockdowns I'm sure it provided great entertainment and a welcome relief from this shitty pandemic.

strider

Post Whore
Well, now that the Olympics are over, I'd just like to say what a superb job Japan did in hosting them.
Under extraordinarily difficult circumstances, they provided the world with a games that normally, most of us can only watch on tv anyway, yet they had to do the same in their own country.

I feel (and felt) very sorry for Japan and their citizens that all the stands were empty, streets were empty, and they only got to feel the same atmosphere as we did here in Australia watching the games on tv..
I say this because I know how great an Olympics can be to attend and enjoy the atmosphere. Sydney was f**king amazing to be a part of.
Well done Japan!!! You did yourself proud.
Hell yeah!!! .... couldn't agree more