What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Orange Strap Of Security

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
covellz_gurl said:
The door (like the rest of the plane) is pressurised during the flight there is absolutely no way the door can be opened during the flight and it can only be opened from the inside of the plane. The orange strap is there to show the crew that the door has been locked before take off.
thats pretty dumb, and quite an anti-climax.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Where have those planes gone after you were on them?

Seems to me like terrorist territorial markings.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
covellz_gurl said:
Excuse me, i think id know...
I'm not calling you a liar, I believe you.

I just think its pretty dumb that the air hostess needs to put a bright orange strap over a window to remind them that door isn't flapping open while the plane is in the sky.

I would've thought it was fairly obvious.

Raider_69

Post Whore
covellz_gurl said:
Excuse me, i think id know...

im not calling you a lier either
but frankly i dont believe a word you say and i think you have a habit of exaggerating the truth to the point where its a complete and utter bollocks... hang on... my mistake i am infact labelling you a lier...

gotta be the rabbits, the most logical answer put forward in this thread... to many rabbits.. on airplanes

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Actually rabbits are linked to Russell Crowe.

And he's a dumb merkin

Maybe its to keep him out.

Latest posts