What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The other WT forum crazy atm

macnaz

Staff member
Anyway people decide one way or another as to where they would like to contribute . Some dabble with multiple forums and some are loyal to just one.
LU is very welcoming to anyone that wants and to join nonetheless.
Perhaps we should just leave them be to work out their future direction whilst we carry on doing what we do well here 👍

The Rosco

Bench
There has been a few new usernames here in the past fortnight. We should politely ask who they were on the Schoolteacher's forum ( No disrespect to some schoolteachers).
Or, we just wait a little while and watch their true colours come shining through.

Tiger5150

Bench
There has been a few new usernames here in the past fortnight. We should politely ask who they were on the Schoolteacher's forum ( No disrespect to some schoolteachers).
Or, we just wait a little while and watch their true colours come shining through.

Ive never hidden my identity here and Ive been here many years. No intention of getting involved heavily, but you can mark my name off your list.

The Rosco

Bench
Ive never hidden my identity here and Ive been here many years. No intention of getting involved heavily, but you can mark my name off your list.
5150 . . . you are one of the few that uses the same name on both forums. Even I don't do that !
Mate, if everyone was like you, there would be zero issues.
Tell me, is the 5150 a hint that you like Van Halen ?

Ryken90

Juniors
@Tiger5150 is a Muppet.
asking people where they sit in a threatening manner.
Ran off one forum because of his aggressive wanker attitude, only so long before it happens here.
Gronk

Tiger5150

Bench
@Tiger5150 is a Muppet.
asking people where they sit in a threatening manner.
Ran off one forum because of his aggressive wanker attitude, only so long before it happens here.
Gronk

Wasnt going to respond to this rubbish, but I only just worked out what the bold bit meant. I also read references on the WTF to someone "threatening to punch someone in the head". Never realised it referred to me.

It was a post a LONG time ago but I remember it. I never implied aggression or violence because I wasnt thinking that. I cant remember who the post was to but it was in the context of LO v other grounds. The point of my post was to determine if the bloke was a member and putting his money where his mouth is or simply bagging LO.

Wow....

WA Tiger

Bench
I think it’s more about how you want to express yourself…All here I think prefer to talk league. I personally can easily ignore replies if I know they dont disprove what Ive said..

On the other hand I can’t remember seeing many if any comments about rugby league between you guys unless prompted by one of us. It’s more a slanging match unrelated to rugby league..So that’s cool, it’s just that if we mingle, the two different styles arnt going to be an easy match up.

I think this is the thread for that and it’s entertainment for us, but all those details about whose a caaaaant and why, arnt of great interest

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
Spend a week or two responding to closeted aggressive small pecker energy boys like @Tiger5150 and GAY4LIFE and see how long you last before cracking the shits and getting banned
Keep in mind that you share a site with 15 other clubs supporters here so there is a 100% chance someone is going to piss you off trolling or being argumentative. Lose your shit here and go overboard you can be banned here just as easily 👍

H.T

Juniors
The forum has become a sad place. I used to love it but it has descended into a whole lot of personal attacks. The changes Kul has made weren't the ones that were needed either. If anything he has done the worst thing he could have. Might give this forum a go for while.

innsaneink

Referee
Wasnt going to respond to this rubbish, but I only just worked out what the bold bit meant. I also read references on the WTF to someone "threatening to punch someone in the head". Never realised it referred to me.

It was a post a LONG time ago but I remember it. I never implied aggression or violence because I wasnt thinking that. I cant remember who the post was to but it was in the context of LO v other grounds. The point of my post was to determine if the bloke was a member and putting his money where his mouth is or simply bagging LO.

Wow....
This is correct....im not taking sides anywhere but I recall the exchange and it was just like 51 described....and I always use the same name too cept for years ago when I had another acct on WTF and everyone thought I was Bryce Gibbs or Benny G lol

innsaneink

Referee
The forum has become a sad place. I used to love it but it has descended into a whole lot of personal attacks. The changes Kul has made weren't the ones that were needed either. If anything he has done the worst thing he could have. Might give this forum a go for while.
I think hes just gonna let all hell break loose, sit back in his Soho bedsit and watch it eat itself