What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The other WT forum crazy atm

Magpies Forever

Juniors
The other forum is back to being batshit crazy with bad temper and slinging shit at the opposite camps of opinion. I know this team and club does do your head in every so often but geez, its only a game. Im giving the other forum a rest for a while and hopefully some people there will calm down.

gordsy

Juniors
The other forum is back to being batshit crazy with bad temper and slinging shit at the opposite camps of opinion. I know this team and club does do your head in every so often but geez, its only a game. Im giving the other forum a rest for a while and hopefully some people there will calm down.
Sounds like our board. I would love to go to a few board meetings to see what it's really like.

stryker

First Grade
Lol it’s all fun. I love going on there and bullying the club shills.
A lot are happy to see Lukey boy back in the 7. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel lol….

I haven't been over there for ages, it was turning in to a cat fight.
It’s got it’s own fake @stryker pussy over there.

He’s kind of like an anti-matter version of this one here.

Nonetheless, plenty of support for LU on the other forum by reasonable minds. @Twizzle can rest easy.

Its good that the forums can bounce off and praise each other.

Every forum has its freaks and tools bro.

Last edited:

Latest posts