What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The other WT forum crazy atm

Lu policy is to be friendly to foreigners and new immigrants to the forum and make them feel welcome.

To leave the battles and issues of the old country behind and contribute. Build a new forum life here.

As it turned out, they had some pretty good footy insights and I was looking forward to a future with them.

Maybe we all could have done more to help them settle in.

Lu seeks a diverse community of posters from all walks of the footy experience.

They are always welcome here is my view and I’m going to take a couple of holidays over yonder and visit them.

WA Tiger

Bench
Lu policy is to be friendly to foreigners and new immigrants to the forum and make them feel welcome.

To leave the battles and issues of the old country behind and contribute. Build a new forum life here.

As it turned out, they had some pretty good footy insights and I was looking forward to a future with them.

Maybe we all could have done more to help them settle in.

Lu seeks a diverse community of posters from all walks of the footy experience.

They are always welcome here is my view and I’m going to take a couple of holidays over yonder and visit them.
It’s no wonder they’ve left already

Vic Mackey

Referee
I’m finding the tantrums rather captivating on a rainy Sunday. I recall countless times Mods saying to people complaining ‘If you don’t like the rules post somewhere else.’

Now the guy who runs the site has taken their Mod status away and they’ve completely lost their minds. If they don’t like it maybe they should just follow their own advice?

The Rosco

Bench
I need to be careful with my words, so I catch the essence of that forum.
It's like a group of middle aged lesbians at a " rise against the patriarchy " rally . . . . then a bloke with a beer gut wearing a 1984 " random breast inspector" T-shirt walks in and asks who feels like being turned.

stryker

First Grade
There are quite a few long term posters claiming they will leave that forum due to those mods losing their badges. I believe the reason is that for years these mods and others have protected these clowns as they attack anyone with differing opinions. You can see today, without that protection, these soft puppies are whinging to KUL publically to step in as they are getting the floggings they deserve for their past histories.

Better keep an eye out for an influx of these merkins on here as their egos won’t let them fade away completely. It should be pretty easy to spot them. Their posts are quantity over quality, they will not entertain other opinions and have an aggressive smugness that will shock the most hardened Pamfer fan.

Might get a bit messy on here unfortunately…maybe the ignore buttons will be your friends.

BrotherJim05

Bench
The best thing about this forum is you can say whatever you want, however everyone else can also say whatever they want about whatever you said. Freedom of speech cuts both ways, something kids these days still don't quite understand.

The only place where we should draw a line is hate speech and threating behaviour. Everything else is fair game imo.

macnaz

Staff member
There are quite a few long term posters claiming they will leave that forum due to those mods losing their badges. I believe the reason is that for years these mods and others have protected these clowns as they attack anyone with differing opinions. You can see today, without that protection, these soft puppies are whinging to KUL publically to step in as they are getting the floggings they deserve for their past histories.

Better keep an eye out for an influx of these merkins on here as their egos won’t let them fade away completely. It should be pretty easy to spot them. Their posts are quantity over quality, they will not entertain other opinions and have an aggressive smugness that will shock the most hardened Pamfer fan.

Might get a bit messy on here unfortunately…maybe the ignore buttons will be your friends.
They are more scared and upset by these . 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

WA Tiger

Bench
The best thing about this forum is you can say whatever you want, however everyone else can also say whatever they want about whatever you said. Freedom of speech cuts both ways, something kids these days still don't quite understand.

The only place where we should draw a line is hate speech and threating behaviour. Everything else is fair game imo.
And no cry babies

Ryken90

Juniors
Talk about a bunch of pathetic losers.
I just saw their thread.
5150 dramatic farewell.
Cochise big cry baby, crying his eyes out.
I'll stick with LU, too many pu55135 on that forum.

Ryken90

Juniors
Can you send the big cry baby links to me please. I could use a laugh

Ryken90

Juniors
Booohooo I'm not a mod anymore, this is my real name. I'm done with this place. Ok bye. Let me come back and reply to many posts. Ok I'm done now. Bye. Then spend the next few days refreshing every 5 mins to check up.