What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The other WT forum crazy atm

stryker

First Grade
They finally killed it, they have been trying for a while
When your mob were there running things it was a lot more confrontational. Disagreement was rewarded with bans, with no recourse. Willow was an out of control maniac, kicking members for the tiniest of reasons. The dickhead’s blood pressure must have been through the roof.
Having said that it hasn’t improved much. Kul is a pussy… we all know that. Didn’t take much to get him to boot those guys. Very bendy arm and f**k all fortitude. Weak as piss.

Tiger5150

Bench
When your mob were there running things it was a lot more confrontational. Disagreement was rewarded with bans, with no recourse. Willow was an out of control maniac, kicking members for the tiniest of reasons. The dickhead’s blood pressure must have been through the roof.
Having said that it hasn’t improved much. Kul is a pussy… we all know that. Didn’t take much to get him to boot those guys. Very bendy arm and f**k all fortitude. Weak as piss.
ahhh......now you are getting it.

KUL seems a ok.

I got my Brett Finch being put in charge of WT pathways and Junior Teams picture deleted by someone.

The point of that picture was to highlight how crap the club is at the moment, because it’s a stupid thing to do and that’s what we are good at.

It was in poor taste and that, I accept the deletion, I should have expressed the point with more discretion.

This is minutes to midnight for our club and we need to defeat shillkind.

I don’t think @macnaz would wear the picture here, even if he agrees with the underlining sentiment.

We are still fighting for our lives v WT management.

Last edited:

BrotherJim05

Bench
KUL seems a ok.

I got my Brett Finch being put in charge of WT pathways and Junior Teams picture deleted by someone.

The point of that picture was to highlight how crap the club is at the moment, because it’s a stupid thing to do and that’s what we are good at.

It was in poor taste and that, I accept the deletion, I should have expressed the point with more discretion.

This is minutes to midnight for our club and we need to defeat shillkind.

I don’t think @macnaz would wear the picture here, even if he agrees with the underlining sentiment.

We are still fighting for our lives v WT management.
Bahaha that Finch remark made me lol

Sad news brothers, USER=42347]@stryker[/USER] pussy been banned from the other forum.

I heard it was 3 months in the cooler and when he gets back he’s on the good behaviour bond for another 9.

Im trying to find out his crimes.

I know he was talking about switching clubs, but that’s what we do here every week.

They say he wouldn’t give up his post, surrounded by hundreds of mods and law in a massive forum shoot out, they injured him and captured him just before he went to turn the keyboard on himself.

@macnaz you should use your magical powers and bring him back home alive.

Perhaps we could do a prisoner swap. Trade @The Rosco for @stryker at checkpoint Charlie.

Better yet, they could be interested in a mod, kidnap @soc123_au and put a Tigers jersey over his head.

No forum brother left behind.

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
Sad news brothers, USER=42347]@stryker[/USER] pussy been banned from the other forum.

I heard it was 3 months in the cooler and when he gets back he’s on the good behaviour bond for another 9.

Im trying to find out his crimes.

I know he was talking about switching clubs, but that’s what we do here every week.

They say he wouldn’t give up his post, surrounded by hundreds of mods and law in a massive forum shoot out, they injured him and captured him just before he went to turn the keyboard on himself.

@macnaz you should use your magical powers and bring him back home alive.

Perhaps we could do a prisoner swap. Trade @The Rosco for @stryker at checkpoint Charlie.

Better yet, they could be interested in a mod, kidnap @soc123_au and put a Tigers jersey over his head.

No forum brother left behind.
Nah mate, they love me over there.

Newcastle are f**ked in the head chasing that munchkin f**kwit so hard.
My kids love the chapter when the Magic Tigers are playing a testimonial for Santa and the Holy gnome can’t find touch.

Hes made no fewer than three requests to suck on knight sword this year and ‘Ken evil goblin Tim won’t release him.

$1m on the bench 2023.

Harto, we forgive and forget.

Last edited:
We are all cactus once @stryker-pussy finds out there’s campy fun going on here.

He’s submitted to me many times that because he’s handsome, he’s afraid of being picked up by a copper down here in NSW and meeting Mr Truncheon in a dark cell. Does he flatter himself? I don’t know. I’ve only seen a picture of his Prado with its $100k worth of accessories or whatever he reckons.

But Live and let live I say.

You want a consensual loving relationship with a traffic cone or a roof top air conditioning unit, I couldn’t give a stuff.

Sydney is a big international city now and we are mostly all pretty tolerant of differences.

You want to hang a cabbage around your neck and hit a vegetarian trans nightclub, nothing to see, have a good night and get home safely.

That’s how we roll.

Last edited: