What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Overated Thread

Kiki

First Grade
HAHAHAHAH. That Neil one is priceless. What a softcock.

i know right, gold.

i am kind of regretting deleting the annoying married people from my facey, now i can't publicly shame them on that tumblr.

i had one girl who would be like EMILY JUST BOUGHT A PRAM FOR MY BUBBY. NOT PREGNANT YET BUT WILL BE SOON! LOVE MY HUSBAND AND FUTURE BABY!

kill me.

God-King Dean

Immortal
:lol:

A lot of feminine competitiveness comes out on Facebook. My sister is the worst with the ' MY HUSBAND IS SOOOOOOO AWESOME'. 1 hour later 'MEN HAVE IT SOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN WOMEN...'

Kiki

First Grade
oh and pregnant people are so annoying on facebook. like folders dedicated specifically to photos of their 'baby bump'. because yes everyone really needs to see how it grows inch by inch. riveting stuff.

and constant updates on how many weeks they are or if the baby kicked them this evening. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP.

look i am all for people being happy and married and having kids, but its like once they do they lose all their individuality.

McLovin

Staff member
I feel ya dawg...I can never get into that 3 Monkeys place on George Street... It's always the same prick at the door...

oh and pregnant people are so annoying on facebook. like folders dedicated specifically to photos of their 'baby bump'. because yes everyone really needs to see how it grows inch by inch. riveting stuff.

and constant updates on how many weeks they are or if the baby kicked them this evening. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP.

look i am all for people being happy and married and having kids, but its like once they do they lose all their individuality.

I can feel it happening to me sometime soon, a strong sense of predictability. :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
Respectability is overrated...I just wanna get fall down drunk and tackle a midget

StormChaser

First Grade
Respectability is overrated...I just wanna get fall down drunk and tackle a midget

That's what I'm talkin bout! But nooooooooo, Gorilla man prick say I'm too drunk. Drunk? what in the name of f**k? Would someone drunk type this well??
I think not!! Arsehole!!!! :crazy:

Bazal

Post Whore
That's what I'm talkin bout! But nooooooooo, Gorilla man prick say I'm too drunk. Drunk? what in the name of f**k? Would someone drunk type this well??
I think not!! Arsehole!!!! :crazy:

Bouncers are the worst species on earth...lower than viruses, and less useful

StormChaser

First Grade
Why are they all islanders too? I swear Tonga and NZ are devoid of ape doormen, the pricks are all over here.

"Sorry bro, yas too drunk aye" f**k youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bro!!

adamkungl

Immortal
everyone now and then i get kicked out of my local...i try to go up the road to the next pub up, they bouncers see me zigzagging up the street at 4am, its not gonna happen. One day...

Kiki

First Grade
Bouncers are always so nice to me for some reason. I've seen sober ppl get turned away and me let in eventhough I'm covered in dirt from a festival or something. Maybe I should move to the pacific islands and find myself a husband :lol: