What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Overated Thread

Joker's Wild

Coach
I never said that :shock:

Ok I did but...

That was a private conversation man, it was supposed to just stay between us :(

McLovin

Staff member
Good point. :lol:

God Sex on fire is bland...

The only reason i like that song is because it reminds me of the time my mates and I went to some stripper bar. One of them poured some alcohol down down her stomach and around her pooty and lit it on fire...good times, good times...

Bazal

Post Whore
its just an overrated pop song

Pretty much. They went from being hicks that I could barely stand to listen to cos of the lead singers horrible accent, to mainstream hicks that I can barely stand to listen to cos of the lead singers horrible accent. Although Use Somebody is a decent song.

Pretty much. They went from being hicks that I could barely stand to listen to cos of the lead singers horrible accent, to mainstream hicks that I can barely stand to listen to cos of the lead singers horrible accent. Although Use Somebody is a decent song.

Red morning light is a better song tbh

Martli

Coach
Nickelback, f**kin hate them

Again, they were rated?

Another one I was just reminded of:

The warriors forward pack. Pretty good on paper, pretty rubbish in reality. Lillyman/Mannering/Luck, 3 versions of the same boring player.

Plus, Wayne Pearce has a constant hard on for how "big" they are. They really aren't big at all. 2003 was 6 years ago.

StormChaser

First Grade
God yeah. My friends are all "follow me on twitter" and i'm "why in the f**k would I want to when I can pick up the phone and find out what you're doing"!! It's the ultimate in web wankery.

Didgi

$$Poor Boy Blues$$. wtf.
African monkey. Anybody who believes Shannon Hegarty should be God -> "Rubbish Tip" thread, NQCows forum.

McLovin

Staff member
Again, they were rated?

Another one I was just reminded of:

The warriors forward pack. Pretty good on paper, pretty rubbish in reality. Lillyman/Mannering/Luck, 3 versions of the same boring player.

Plus, Wayne Pearce has a constant hard on for how "big" they are. They really aren't big at all. 2003 was 6 years ago.

The Warriors have gone down shiz creek ever since Mark Tookey finished...

McLovin

Staff member
2886210904_447d146033.jpg

The most dominant force in rugby league history...

Latest posts