What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The penalty we should have had

TheParraboy

Staff member
When the dragons fullback dropped the ball and another dragons player fell on it being offside. The ref called knock on? Wtf !!!

We got 1 point soon after, but 2 points would have forced the dragons into scoring a try instead of the field goal they had to get. and we know how hard tries were to come by.

I thought the boys did alright in the conditions, pity the reffing was pathetic

nöyd

Staff member
Kept a team tryless for 79:59 minutes, pretty good given our current standing :D

No good when we were tryless for 80:00 minutes :lol: :lol:

TheParraboy

Staff member
Look at the massive positive to come out of this game

We scored more points in the second half for a change :lol:

:crazy:

half

Coach
john morris is our only player to score a point in our last 120 minutes of football

scottyeel

Bench
I thought the other penalty we should have got late in the game was the swinging arm on Delaney. Looked like he had a fair bit of pain around the jaw, hope it's not serious.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
parra-matters said:
Yeah should been 2-0 would have a different game then.
Hampstead or the NRL hates Parra.

based on Mr Bean's 2nd half performance last week, I was leaning heavily towards claiming that he's biased against Parra... after tonight, I'm starting to be swayed towards him being completely incompetent generally.

mickdo

Coach
scottyeel said:
I thought the other penalty we should have got late in the game was the swinging arm on Delaney. Looked like he had a fair bit of pain around the jaw, hope it's not serious.
Tell me about it. Not to mention the shot on Tahu that supposedly 'missed', when he was penalised. It hit his head alright. Should have been our penalty.

scottyeel

Bench
mickdo said:
Tell me about it. Not to mention the shot on Tahu that supposedly 'missed', when he was penalised. It hit his head alright. Should have been our penalty.
It did hit him but I think he reacted more to Henderson(?) stepping on his hand as he tried to play the ball.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
scottyeel said:

speaking of swinging arms... the high shot "attempt" on Tahu was almost identical to the one that got Fuifui suspended for 9 weeks, but that wasn't the end of it... he then stepped on Tahu's hand as he played the ball... Tahu's "first punch" was when he chased him and shoved him (granted, it was a pretty hard shove) in the chest... it was only when the other player started coming back that Tahu started throwing punches. Hampstead had nothing to do with this one, as he was incompetent enough to completely miss it and had to get a call from the video ref. And the reason that the penalty went against Tahu? Because the player missed :shock: Cross was saved from a lengthy suspension because despite causing the damage, there was no "intent"... with this one he's said that he's gone high but he didn't get penalised because regardless of any "intent" it didn't connect... make up your friggin' minds!!!

High shots in general during the game... a number that were missed in both directions. Mr Bean and your touch line groupies... you are a disgrace.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hampstead is pathetic!! an dit's not because we lost, the guy is f**king sh*t!!!

Tell these f**kheads that less penalties doesn't mean a better game!!!

Glenn

First Grade
eloquentEEL said:
based on Mr Bean's 2nd half performance last week, I was leaning heavily towards claiming that he's biased against Parra... after tonight, I'm starting to be swayed towards him being completely incompetent generally.

Incompetent would be puting it politely

Edit:Amen RJ, I said it last week and I will say it again.
I am all for letting a game flow, but if the Penalty is there...CALL IT!!!!!

TheParraboy

Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
Hampstead is pathetic!! an dit's not because we lost, the guy is f**king sh*t!!!

Tell these f**kheads that less penalties doesn't mean a better game!!!

Its all Brian Smiths fault ;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I agree, lets hurl stones at he from abroad, then bid him good day to the kind sir, and feast on the wine brought forward to us by the unworthy servent, from the Iron maiden to die a slow death after he betrayed the crown of king by commiting adultery of the worst kind!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
can someone atl;east explain to me what Hampstead's ruling was?? than I might understand why we didn't get a penalty.

scottyeel

Bench
I think he ruled that the ball was knocked back and whoever picked it up was behind where it was knocked back from.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: