What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Plughole

Are the Storm (and by association their fans) Scumbags?

• Total voters

11Straight

Juniors
Neither does categorizing all supporters because of a minority.

I would not jump off the Storm just yet. They are dangerous all over the park and can play themselves back into form. Probably starting this weekend, imo.
Hey try being here more than 5 minutes before offering an opinion you plank.

The storm are shot ducks don't try and suck up their well lubed arses.

adamkungl

Immortal
Hey try being here more than 5 minutes before offering an opinion you plank.

The storm are shot ducks don't try and suck up their well lubed arses.

new members aren't allowed opinions? f**kkoff you dropkick. dragons are melbournes bitches, time and time again.

11Straight

Juniors
Jealous that Inglis is head and shoulders above every player in your team?

Dragqueen (who for the record I use to like, but not so much due to some idjit fanaticals ) fans think they are all special now that they have won a few games and look like a decent team. pfft

11straight you make me laugh and your douchebaggery gives me much entertainment.:roll:
Hey there you 50 kg texting heavyweight.:lol:

Good job stereotyping an entire fanbase because i have an opinion,The same could be said for you and your 50 supporters for the last 3 years.

I'm sorry i'll try harder in future to always type nothing but doom about my teams chances.;-)

11Straight

Juniors
new members aren't allowed opinions? f**kkoff you dropkick. dragons are melbournes bitches, time and time again.
Well if it isn't the biggest douche of a c**k fan hard to beat i know.

worry about your own backyard you cumbucket go get flogged by Souffs again.

Funny you stick up for a dragons fan and then have a shot at the dragons.:lol: Spastic.

adamkungl

Immortal
Well if it isn't the biggest douche of a c**k fan hard to beat i know.

worry about your own backyard you cumbucket go get flogged by Souffs again.

Funny you stick up for a dragons fan and then have a shot at the dragons.:lol: Spastic.

don't get too upset. wouldn't want you to turn up on saturday with your makeup smeared.

11Straight

Juniors
don't get too upset. wouldn't want you to turn up on saturday with your makeup smeared.
:lol::lol: yeah i'll make sure to bring a spare libra flueur extra moisture hold pad to stick against your cheeks at about 5pm saturday hombre.;-)

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
i'll try to keep it together. Not that you'll see, given you will have left the ground with 15 to go.

Latest posts