What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Plughole

Are the Storm (and by association their fans) Scumbags?

• Total voters

11Straight

Juniors
:lol::lol::lol:.......good luck bitches the tigpies will do you pretenders by 16 at the worst just try not to chokehold or chickenwing anyone for a change.

11Straight

Juniors
FMD "Oh but we got you in 99" let me guess that will be your entire base of argument...LOL

Good luck for the rest of the season i hope to god we meet you in the finals what a sweet victory it is going to be :)

AILD

Bench
No worries bitch.

love you to sweetie.

and yes we got you in 99 and yes we put 70 on you the year after. We have owned your ass since day 1. but you get your joy out of other teams beating us without a full side. whatever dude. i hope we do meet in the finals.

11Straight

Juniors
love you to sweetie.

and yes we got you in 99 and yes we put 70 on you the year after. We have owned your ass since day 1. but you get your joy out of other teams beating us without a full side. whatever dude. i hope we do meet in the finals.
Blah Blah Blah come on dragon you can do better than that.

You fail to mention when you put 70 on us we put 50 on you in the return encounter but hey whatever suits your argument...Keep trying buddy.:lol:

AILD

Bench
we have kicked your ass more then you kicked ours, sir! but either way...your trolling is old now. we will see who ends up where at the end of the year.

11Straight

Juniors
we have kicked your ass more then you kicked ours, sir! but either way...your trolling is old now. we will see who ends up where at the end of the year.
Who says im trolling....:lol:

You guys will be there when the whips are cracking..I just hope we are the ones to knock you off the high horse.

But i have no doubt the tigers will knock you off this weekend comprendhe.

BourbonRat

Juniors
Blah Blah Blah come on dragon you can do better than that.
* Shrugs shoulders * Old,(geriatric) Broncos coach - Old,(geriatric) Broncos winger,(not to mention drug cheat) - etc.
Yep you got some class for a change.You just might make it to the GF this year.

IF you don't C H O K E :lol:

11Straight

Juniors
* Shrugs shoulders * Old,(geriatric) Broncos coach - Old,(geriatric) Broncos winger,(not to mention drug cheat) - etc.
Yep you got some class for a change.You just might make it to the GF this year.

IF you don't C H O K E
:lol: Where has this old geriatric got us positioned this year..;-)

Go the dell he makes Tomane look like a creampuff not to mention Turner.:lol: what about Matt Geyer.:lol:

Latest posts