What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Positives

Johns Magic

Referee
thickos said:
Johns Magic, care to comment?

Piss-poor display from a bunch of frauds parading around as football players.

Embarassing.

And yeah, you guys were good.

Oh and lol @ Raider Ultra. The Nobby's Salted Peanut.

julian87

Juniors
pfffffft

I think it was more an excellent performance from the winning side than a piss porr performance from the Knights tbh.

Johns Magic

Referee
julian87 said:
pfffffft

I think it was more an excellent performance from the winning side than a piss porr performance from the Knights tbh.

I said you were good.

But we were absolutely sh*thouse.

"Not taking anything away from the Raiders, not to seem disrespectful, etc", but that Knights side was woeful.

Raider Azz

Bench
well your coach didn't seem to think you were woeful, check the post match conference. maybe you should just suck it up and admit your wrong for once.

Johns Magic

Referee
Raider Azz said:
well your coach didn't seem to think you were woeful, check the post match conference. maybe you should just suck it up and admit your wrong for once.

What did Smith say? This is what I was told by a Knights forummer:

"I was impressed by Smith's after match interview. He basically said that the knights were not intense in during training throughout the week and this carried over into the game. He also said that it taught him alot about his players. "

Sounds pretty bad to me.

Thanks for admitting I've never been wrong before by the way. You're a real sport.

sydraider

First Grade
Excuses :lol:

You guys were beaten all over the park.

Granted you were missing buderus, whom is a vital cog for you guys and is the only dummy half who seems to be able to give johns the service he needs, still, you were outplayed and spanked!

The raiders even surprised me at how well they dominated that second half, yet all we hear from you guys is how bad you were, you still managed to score three tries.
If melbourne do a number on you this week, are you going to blame piss poor training for it?

Johns Magic

Referee
sydraider said:
Excuses :lol:

You guys were beaten all over the park.

Granted you were missing buderus, whom is a vital cog for you guys and is the only dummy half who seems to be able to give johns the service he needs, still, you were outplayed and spanked!

The raiders even surprised me at how well they dominated that second half, yet all we hear from you guys is how bad you were, you still managed to score three tries.
If melbourne do a number on you this week, are you going to blame piss poor training for it?

I said you guys played well you wanker.

Doesn't mean we didn't play badly.

Yes, we were beaten all over the park, spanked, outplayed, dominated. Exactly my sentiments.

Just take the compliment, and stop trying to imply you outplayed a fantastic team. You didn't.

And no, my hatred for the Raiders doesn't surpass my love for the Knights. The Raiders mean absolutely nothing to me in reality. If the Knights had lost but played well, like the Knights-Cowboys match last year, I'd be the first guy to praise my side. But the fact is we didn't.

Me saying the Knights played badly has nothing to do with me wanting to knock the Raiders. I'd much rather we'd lost but played well.

Raider Azz

Bench
if the raiders mean nothing to you, then why are you trolling our forum? f**k off then you wank, you're just taking away from decent discussion in here.