What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Punk/Hardcore/Emo/Ska Show Thread

If you're not going to Hardcore 2010 then go to this

Frenzal Rhomb, Front End Loader, Old Music For Old People @ the Annandale 2nd July

Old Music For Old People are a cover band, do all 90's punk rock, Fat Wreck/Epitaph sort of stuff...... pretty fun.

woah!!! that sounds so fun!! ill be in Syd for that too. Ill be there for sure

If you're not going to Hardcore 2010 then go to this

Frenzal Rhomb, Front End Loader, Old Music For Old People @ the Annandale 2nd July

Old Music For Old People are a cover band, do all 90's punk rock, Fat Wreck/Epitaph sort of stuff...... pretty fun.

yeah im going too. saw old music for old people before guttermouth. perfect opening band. mostly coast boys too, one of them played in one dollar short i think

BLKOUT!

Juniors
Went and saw Carpathian last night. Was pretty good except for the attention whoring scene kids stealing the mic and ruining the last song.

Red Bear

Referee
Went and saw Frenzal on Friday. Awesome. Really good show at a great venue. Helluva setlist as well. From memory (and very rough order, opening two and last 3 songs correct)
White World
Forever Malcolm Young
There's Your Dad
Grahem 'aborigine' Henry
Genitals Are Funny
4 Litres (awesome rendition)
Ship of Beers
Worlds f**kedest merkin
Constable Care
Short Songs - Johnny Ramone, Predickle Me This, Capslock, Dinosaurs (x2), Beaded Curtains
60 Beautiful and Mine
Bucketbong
Richer Than You/Chemotherapy (f'n awesome, despite some stuff up during Richer Than You)
Errol (oz crawl cover)
Racist
Duggaduggabowbow
Uncle Ken
Never Had So Much Fun
Genius
Punch In the Face

Not bad in just under an hour! Gordy had to go play for Mindsnare so they did their 'encores' (ie last 3 songs) without leaving the stage, no time.

Also loved when someone yelled out Football and gordy was lik eok get the sherrin and pretended to handball, and Jay just went 'Not up here mate.'

Great show, great crowd atmosphere, best live band in the country (/worl, IMO anyway).

woulda loved to have gone, but gf decided this would be the night where we discussed our issues :S

anyways, thats so cool they played Racist, my fave Frenzal song.

Does anyone know a setlist of the Old Music for Old People set?

Red Bear

Referee
woulda loved to have gone, but gf decided this would be the night where we discussed our issues :S

anyways, thats so cool they played Racist, my fave Frenzal song.

Does anyone know a setlist of the Old Music for Old People set?
Nah, didnt go up to late only got there just after they finished, cos i had dinner at home/was trying to find someone to have my ticket. But you can probably just go over your old Fat Wreck compilations.

Bouncing Souls / Hot Water Music aus tour December f**k YEAH

Bouncing Souls are the last band i have to see before i die

natheel

Coach
yeah im going too. saw old music for old people before guttermouth. perfect opening band. mostly coast boys too, one of them played in one dollar short i think

Guttermouth were mad did u see them at manning bar? Loved how they interact with the crowd couple of my mates were on stage haha

zombie jesus

Staff member
Blood, Sweat and Beers at the Annandale this Saturday from 3pm.

Mid Youth Crisis
Gilgamesh
A Secret Death
Fear Like Us
The Go-Set
Between the Devil and the Deep
Identity Theft
Steel City All Stars
Surprise Wasp
Chinese Burns Unit
Lo!

zombie jesus

Staff member
Saturday 4th December – Corner Hotel, Melbourne
Wednesday 8th December – Rosemount Hotel, Perth
Thursday 9th December – Fowler’s Live, Adelaide
Friday 10th December – Metro, Sydney
Saturday 11th December – The Zoo, Brisbane

natheel

Coach
Saturday 4th December – Corner Hotel, Melbourne
Wednesday 8th December – Rosemount Hotel, Perth
Thursday 9th December – Fowler’s Live, Adelaide
Friday 10th December – Metro, Sydney
Saturday 11th December – The Zoo, Brisbane

any idea on the company running this tour by any chance?

Latest posts