What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The PVP

Robster

Bench
Gold Coast PVP team: So Far.
Robster (c)
Bumble
Tdoggbulldog
DeGenerationXnWo
DeeGan
patske

Robster

Bench
Willow hows your team going?

I have
Robster (c)
Bumble
Tdoggbulldog
DeGenerationXnWo
DeeGan
patske
Titanic
curious

Pistol

Coach
With two new teams in the mix, its going to be a good one. I'd like to kick off the PVP this Sunday (or as soon as time permits) so please confirm participation as soon as is convenient.

The St George Illawarra Dragons and the Gold Coast Titans are up on the starting blocks as far as the newbies are concerned. Looks like its going to be very interesting.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The Dragons look ready to roll.

The Bluebags will also participate if numbers are required.

Pistol

Coach
Well it looks like thats the case

so what we'll do is kick off this Sunday as per the normal match time kick off and have the usual 10 day game.

We'll have it as the St George Illawarra Dragons vs Gold Coast Titans at a neutral venue (most likely The Front Row Stadium) and I'll allott a ref for the game.

The Bluebags will participate in the next game.

Pistol

Coach
The next game will be the Dragons taking on the Bluebags

The winner of that clash will fight it out for the PVP title against the Titans

Willow

Assistant Moderator
St George Dragons and Gold Coast Titans please note the following:

The Dragons have played two PVP trials and both Preacher and Johnsy have been advised that they can now rest the team until the F7s invitations are posted later this month.

Meanwhile, the Titans need to play a second trial, it is imperative that they get all five posts in if they're a chance to win over the F7s Committee.

The Titans second match will be against the Marauders. This is not a PVP match, but it is still a trial match and the F7s Committee will be watching.

The Marauders have no clubhouse, no playing roster and no team thread. They are best described as a hybrid team for exhibition and trial matches. For this week's trial against the Titans, the Marauders will be made up of full-time and part-time referees. The Marauders' captain for this trial will be Pistol.

As for the PVP Cup Final, this has been deferred until round one of the F7s premiership where the Dragons and the Titans will be drawn against each other. Both teams will be playing for the PVP Cup as well as two competition points.

Of course the Titans inclusion in the F7s Premiership depends on how the Titans perform in the current trial against the Marauders.

Good luck :thumn

Pistol

Coach
The Marauders are keen and ready to rip into the opposition. Just got to finalise the numbers but it looks like we're all ready to kick the ball through the uprights

It's indeed a great concept and one I am very happy to be a part of. Here's hoping it becomes a tradition.

Pistol

Coach
There's a few days left til Wednesday Marauders. This is a top quality team and I know we'll put in 5 quality pieces

LeagueNut

First Grade
I'm nearly there boss, just got to give the article a quick spit-and-polish and she'll be set. :)

Latest posts