What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The PvP

Pistol

Coach
Come one, come all to the PvP. We'll see some old and some new and in some cases, both. We see the return of the Roosters, and an amalgamation of sorts for the PvP with the Eels and the Warriors making a sandwich to become "The Wheels".

We'll have a 3 on 3 format with 2 reserves. We'll have themed games as well.

The theme for the Wheels v Baggers game will be "My favourite game of rugby league is..." and we'll be taking that one to Headingley, home of the Leeds Rhinos.

The theme for the Cougars v Easts game will be "The Best Players to never play origin" and we'll be taking that to Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers in the USA

So come one and all and enjoy the action which kicks off this Sunday

Pistol

Coach
Round 2

Cougars v Bags at the San Siro

Easts v Wheels at Ellis Park

kick off tomorrow

Pistol

Coach
The themes for this round are

Player Profile (Of the writers choice) for the Cougars v Bags game at the San Siro

My Favourite Ground To Watch Rugby League for the Wheels v Easts game at Ellis Park

Pistol

Coach
Roosters v Bags match for Round 3 will be played at Old Trafford

Cougars v Wheels match will be played at Hampden Park

The themes will be "The Most Controversial Issue ever in Rugby League"
and
"Just Another Day At The Office for the coach"

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Ok, so who are the Marauders (can't see a team thread)? What's our topic? When is the match? Does anyone actually give a f**k that we have a team at all?

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I've received a pm from Bumble who wants to give Souths' new recruits a run. As it's Charity Shield week, I think a Souths vs Saints pvp match would be most appropriate. Can we have a topic please? Let's get it happening.

Pistol

Coach
I've received a pm from Bumble who wants to give Souths' new recruits a run. As it's Charity Shield week, I think a Souths vs Saints pvp match would be most appropriate. Can we have a topic please? Let's get it happening.

okay

the match will happen after the Marauders take on the Dragons

Pistol

Coach
The Marauders will take on the Dragons at Wembley

Kick off on Sunday

Fulltime on Saturday

The theme will be League Talk at Work
(ie talking about footy while at work. Can be your team vs another blokes team etc)

Latest posts