What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Quote conversation thread

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here's the drill.

We are to have a conversation here, to an extent, but it can only consist of quotes from film, tv, radio, music, and print (newspapers and books)

first to reply to this post can start us off.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
In the midst of heat there is coolness...in the midst of hate there is love

Who said that? Who the f**k said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed lollipoper down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy f**king godmother said it. Out-f**king-standing. I will PT you all until you f**king die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

I'm gonna give you three seconds, exactly three f**kin' seconds, to wipe that stupid lookin' grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull f**k you.

Jimbo

Immortal
I'm gonna rip the eyes out of your head, and piss in your dead skull!! You f*cked with the wrong Marine!!

Latest posts