What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Penisni development???

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Cher is 4 years older and hasn’t played his entire career under a bald turnip.

I’m interested to see what Ryles can do with Brown, he was a much more natural playmaker at 18 and that says to me it’s all down to coaching. His attacking game is almost non existent these days.
He was a f**king amazing playmaker when baldy dared pick him at centre ffs. Now it suits you he suddenly can't play!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Who is paying Brown the same money he is on here to be the second fiddle play maker? He clearly showed this year he has f**k all ability to provide anything other than being a second fiddle player.
He's doing a lot more kicking, which means he is having to stay alive on the fourth tackle more often. That limits his opportunities compared to when Moses in the team, which is compounded by the reduced opportunities caused by the team being crapper in general.

Who is paying Brown the same money he is on here to be the second fiddle play maker? He clearly showed this year he has f**k all ability to provide anything other than being a second fiddle player.
Maybe he'll go to the Warriors in 2026 for a bit less money, and the change of lifestyle... can't be convenient being permanently on the bar staff watch list at your local?

Gronk

Staff member
I think with Will and Dylan, it’s not as bad as some are making out.

He hasn’t had a great year, but who has in a team coming last ?