What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Quote conversation thread

I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would f**k a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you

Jimbo

Immortal
Be advised, I'm mean, nasty and tired. I eat constantino wire and piss napalm. And I can put a round through a flea's ass at 200 metres.

So you go hump somebody else's leg mudface, before I push yours in...

Jimbo

Immortal
I'll crack your f*cking head wide open in front of everybody in the bank. And just about the time that I'm coming out of jail, hopefully, you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what? I'll split your f*cking head open again, 'cause I'm f*cking stupid. I don't give a f*ck about jail, that's my business, that's what I do.

Jimbo

Immortal
You call yourself a man? You know you're a lying lowlife motherf*cking degenerate prick. You know that's what you are?

Jimbo

Immortal
I'm funny how? I mean, I'm funny like a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f*ckin' amuse you? How the f*ck am I funny? What the f*ck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny