What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Raiders

Inferno

Coach
Shame about those last three trys, but certainly brings them closer.

Certainly makes our round 24 match up pretty important.

I suspect it will all come down to that game.

txta2

First Grade
It will be like winning the gf. If we can jag another win and beat the Raiders should be enough. Or beat them by 50.

Diesel

Referee
Those last 3 tries were when the Warriors had 12 players on the field and no bench due to injuries so I wouldn't read too much into that, your team should have no problem beating that Raiders at all, your team has more heart and you don't have Stuart as coach... Anymore

Madsharkie

First Grade
Unfortunately the competition table says otherwise diesel. Would love to beat Canberra, but not confident at all.

imasharkie

Coach
Those last 3 tries were when the Warriors had 12 players on the field and no bench due to injuries so I wouldn't read too much into that, your team should have no problem beating that Raiders at all, your team has more heart and you don't have Stuart as coach... Anymore
hopefully they'll only have 12 on the field next week and be Johnsonless too.

stevie013

Juniors
hopefully they'll only have 12 on the field next week and be Johnsonless too.

might just get your wish about johnson. but it didnt matter he wasnt there yesterday. they still tore them to pieces and will likely do the same to us if we arent careful.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Warriors might forget to turn up for this one. They are known to do that. Like us they lose the the shitty sides they should flog.

Quigs

Immortal
If my memory serves me correctly I think that bubbler bloke cut them to pieces last time we won over the other side of the deetch.

last year we had a very hard fought win 18-16 or something. was a good game. Pommeroy got knocked the f**k out.

the year before we won by 40. Carney was awesome.

Last edited:

Sujskiez

Juniors
Don't worry guys you or raiders wont get the wooden spoon if the reports are correct that broncos are under investigation for a possible of a breach of salary cap you could see broncos losing all their points meaning they will be getting the wooden spoons

Quigs

Immortal
Don't worry guys you or raiders wont get the wooden spoon if the reports are correct that broncos are under investigation for a possible of a breach of salary cap you could see broncos losing all their points meaning they will be getting the wooden spoons

Bullshit!!!!

Where did you hear that crap ?????

Inferno

Coach

I'll believe that when it happens.

Latest posts