What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"the rat" is back

Jesus the Titans are looking like a retired over 40s team with their aging team
LOL@Toopi and Matt Rogers coming back, that does show desperation
Time to start gelling local talent OR the tits will be in trouble on field and especially off field with the finances NOT working well atm

fred95

Juniors
Jesus the Titans are looking like a retired over 40s team with their aging team
LOL@Toopi and Matt Rogers coming back, that does show desperation
Time to start gelling local talent OR the tits will be in trouble on field and especially off field with the finances NOT working well atm
Rogers is such a good player I can't believe you could pass disparaging remarks on his performances. Why did his club let him go last year. He's back now and Cronulla are reaping rewards already, if more of your backs could play with his energy and commitment You would'nt be sharing last place on the ladder with my team.

Eelectrica

Referee
Rogers is such a good player I can't believe you could pass disparaging remarks on his performances. Why did his club let him go last year. He's back now and Cronulla are reaping rewards already, if more of your backs could play with his energy and commitment You would'nt be sharing last place on the ladder with my team.

He wasn't let go, he wanted to retire. I'm pretty sure the Titans made him an offer.

Latest posts