What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rated Thread

I am totally not surprised you said that. After all, it is the completely illogical thing to say.

Someone who is crap has come 2nd in 2 Tour de France races, and has not yet finished lower than 8th spot. Doesnt sound too crap to me.

He hasnt won it has he no so he is crap

Didgi

Back up Bazal. That statement contradicts your earlier defnition of god. :lol:

FOTM, would that have anything to do with you being a bandwagoner? Or do you just not think before you post? Or do you have the inability to think? Maybe you have the brain of a pidgeon with the swoopiness of a magpie, the 2 combine to make you look like an A grade fool.

Back up Bazal. That statement contradicts your earlier defnition of god. :lol:

FOTM, would that have anything to do with you being a bandwagoner? Or do you just not think before you post? Or do you have the inability to think? Maybe you have the brain of a pidgeon with the swoopiness of a magpie, the 2 combine to make you look like an A grade fool.

I shall give you an example right. Before Mark Webber won that F1 race in German very man and his dog thought he was crap and useless as tits on a bull. Now since he has won he is being talked and praised as the next big thing.

As for Cadel no on ever remembers who comes second its only the winners people remember

Alba

Coach
I rate having a bite of a big mac a few fries and a big ass sip of coke all one after the other so it can whoosh around in ur mouth.. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

GB!

Juniors
when my 10yo XR8 rips new ss commondores off the lights.
the looks on the bogans faces is priceless:oops:

Fords are rated

McLovin

Staff member
Holdens, Fords, it doesn't matter...i'll take anything...The whole Ford vs Holden argument is straight up Bogan Street...

GB!

Juniors
why?
i like aussie cars.
but far from bogan. the only flannelet i wear is to bed.

Bazal

Post Whore
Audi R8....now that's a f**king car :fist: I'd love one of those beasties, or a Nissan GTR

Latest posts