What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The reason why England will never be a force again?

pointless To Blame Soccer And The Unmotivated Kids.... Australian Kids (and Adults) Have A Lifestyle Identical To That Of England, Yet We Produce Decent/good/great League, Soccer, Union, Aussie Rules, Cricket Players On A Regular Basis. On A Third Of The Population.
I Was Going Going To Reply To This Post But Homer Did For Me
Except For To Say You Produce Decent Soccer Players , Oh Yes That Greedy Ungrateful Sleezy Lazy Sicknote ,
Who ?
Oh Well Mr Harry Kewell Himself Liverpool Got What They Deserved When They Connived To Cheat Leeds.
And The Other T0$$er Mark Viduka Just Fat And Lazy
The Rest Of The Aussie Imports At Best Are No More Than League One Class

Stained_Class

Juniors
If it was n't for family I would move to Queensland, and become a Brit abroad

Today in Brisbane the weather is 34 degrees celcius, overcast and expecting thunderstorms later in the day. This trend is expected to continue until next Tuesday. Another hot, wet summer. But Viking, come on down. Lots of room here. It's still good swimming weather.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Pointless to blame soccer and the unmotivated kids.... Australian kids (and adults) have a lifestyle identical to that of England, yet we produce decent/good/great League, soccer, Union, Aussie Rules, cricket players on a regular basis. On a third of the population.
what makes you think that we produce good Aussie Rules players? did you compare them to Aussie Rules players from other countries?:lol:

Latest posts