What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The rebuilding phase

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

TheCrowe

Juniors
Not saying it was you, but there were plenty on other socials that declared Blaize was a slow disappointment because he didn't catch Bradman Best twice after giving him 10 or 15m head start. Pretty harsh.
Facts: Blaize was very close to Best, who is not a speedster, when he picked up the ball.
Best pulled away from him. Russell came from the other side of the field and got closer
Blaize was exposed. He may have some skills but speed is not one of them.
If his manager plays hard ball then we should not throw bucket loads of cash at him.

Avenger

Immortal
Facts: Blaize was very close to Best, who is not a speedster, when he picked up the ball.
Best pulled away from him. Russell came from the other side of the field and got closer
Blaize was exposed. He may have some skills but speed is not one of them.
If his manager plays hard ball then we should not throw bucket loads of cash at him.
Hayne in his prime would have caught him before he got to the halfway line. The lack of any speed in our squad is alarming. We have been continually burned on the edges all season yet June 30 has passed and MON has again done NOTHING.

I don’t think I’ve ever wanted someone ousted more from our club more than him. Maybe Kearney.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hayne in his prime would have caught him before he got to the halfway line. The lack of any speed in our squad is alarming. We have been continually burned on the edges all season yet June 30 has passed and MON has again done NOTHING.

I don’t think I’ve ever wanted someone ousted more from our club more than him. Maybe Kearney.

Gutherson
Semi
M.Jennings
Takarangi
B.French

Back ups

Hoffman
W.Smith
J.Falou.
G.Gennings
Auuva
N.Davis

And I'll add our back up half was Fogarty.