What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Roosters $2 million jersey

The mighty Roosters will be wearing a $2 million jersey next season. Samsung who previously sponsored Easts in the 90's has dumped AFL club Hawthorn to return as major sponsors of Easts. They will pay the Roosters $3 million over the next 3 years. Western Union will remain as a shorts sponsor as will City Ford. Keno and ISC will also be present on the famous red, white and blue jersey. The combined sponsorship makes the Roosters jersey the most valuable in the league. Once again, the Roosters lead the way and I'm sure that the disappointment of losing the Grand final will make the Roosters an even more formidable side in 2004. :D

salivor

First Grade
Roosters lead the way? Its not exaclty hard to find sponsership deals when you've been in 3 Grand Finals in 4 years and a regular on Channel 9.

Oh sorry I forgot......whatever :roll: :lol:

salivor said:
Roosters lead the way? Its not exaclty hard to find sponsership deals when you've been in 3 Grand Finals in 4 years and a regular on Channel 9.

Thanks for reiterating my point. :lol:

It seems that Rooster Cogburn has won. Kiwi and his flock obviously don't have the balls to debate with me! Oh well such is life. :lol:

Kiwi

First Grade
Rooster Cogburn. said:
It seems that Rooster Cogburn has won. Kiwi and his flock obviously don't have the balls to debate with me! Oh well such is life. :lol:

Whatever :roll:

salivor said:

Let's not forget shampoo commercials.

miccle

Bench
Ok i'm gonna break the trend here.

RC, I have to congratulate your team! They are one of only 15 who now, all have a major sponsor on their jerseys. I'm sure you're thrilled.

whatever :roll: ;-)