What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Old Timer

Coach
It was well reported that Flanno gave Lomax a nudge saying he was free to look elsewhere if he wanted out or come on his bus. This was about Lomax not the halves
So drunken bum Buzz reported it but somehow forgot to tell Flanagan so maybe best Flanagan tell you so you don't quote bullshit from Buzz.

Have a listen.

after last nights effort and knowing there is little chance sullivan will play i would play mbye or anybody else in the halfback spot, and drop hunt to 14 at best.
We all want that but try convincing our FO and incoming coach who plans a little chat with the sook, no doubt to talk him into staying. Seems regardless who we have as coach, some of their decisions will piss off us fans big time. :mad:

Just like everything else. The word "PROUD" is not part of their vocabulary.

Matty Rogers made comment about the two joint venture clubs and he said some home truths about both clubs.

''There’s obviously something that is happening, behind closed doors at executive management level that just has the inability for (the Dragons and Tigers) to run smoothly.''

Spot on Mat Rogers, been saying the same. These joint ventures are like being married to two women, one your bitter ex and one your current loving wife.

Lethal25

Juniors
''There’s obviously something that is happening, behind closed doors at executive management level that just has the inability for (the Dragons and Tigers) to run smoothly.''

Spot on Mat Rogers, been saying the same. These joint ventures are like being married to two women, one your bitter ex and one your current loving wife.
Except the current wife is now also bitter

TheRev

Coach
I think we need to hold back on the short-term Amone praise until we see how he goes without a genuine halfback.

Sullivan potentially being out for the season, really puts a lot more emphasis on Hunt showing up to play 7 for the rest of the year.... the big moment will be, who gets to play on the right? If Amone is the future.. I think its time he got his preferred side, Hunt isnt even running the ball anymore anyway.

The only other option is MBye..

Phantom V

Juniors

And Doust is the ex mother in law

possm

Coach
Flanno can't go to hard.

The players have been under Hook for two years and let's face it, it hasn't gone well. They are playing better footy with the some changes but you can't flog a dead horse and it's near the end of the season.

The only game they should win is the Tigers with anything else a bonus however, next year is a different story.
The players are in for a big shock. In the off season the new fitness staff will tourn them into FIT NRL players.

jackmac

Juniors
I think we need to hold back on the short-term Amone praise until we see how he goes without a genuine halfback.

Sullivan potentially being out for the season, really puts a lot more emphasis on Hunt showing up to play 7 for the rest of the year.... the big moment will be, who gets to play on the right? If Amone is the future.. I think its time he got his preferred side, Hunt isnt even running the ball anymore anyway.

The only other option is MBye..
Has there been any chat about the actual extent of Sullivans injury ? I haven't seen anything .

Further to Rava extending to 2026, Fox Sports are also reporting M Molo and JDB have both activated their options for 2024.
The article also mentioned Dylan Egan and Hamish Stewart have both been extended with a view to them both joining the top 30 squad sometime in the future.
No specific contract details or time frames for either player to be elevated to the top 30 were mentioned.

justadragon

Bench

I think the common denominator here is having a shit coach, none of this ever happened when Bennett was there, he knew what to do and put the right people in the right places, including players and that is what I'm hoping Flannagan will do or has started doing, just give him time.

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
Yeh. Also the thing that pisses me off big time is the lack of player stats , that and gen info such as physical attributes. Went looking at what the Couchman boys tip the scales, zilch.
You can't get most KOE player's DOB either, regardless of club. I don't understand that because then it helps to recognise who's a journeyman and who's actually a young gun. Also with KOE cup to know each player stats you have to go match by match... It's such a pain.

BLM01

First Grade
My understanding is that report was later denied by Flanno
What has been denied that he wanted or will be leaving, not that he has not spoken to him or did not ask him to shape up or ship out. He wants him and Zac wants to say. It is up to Zac

Last edited: