What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

This will be another , Manu, Haas , Tino , Fafita and whoever else you like resigning with their respective club on an upgraded contract. If by some unknown mystery the player decides to leave, he would still have to come to the Dragons, Houston we have a problem !!!! Juniors, Juniors and Juniors bite the bullet for a couple of years and invest heavily in these guys, we have the nursery to make this work way better than it is. Look at penrith, winning all grades and consistently being up the top in every grade. Why do they have their juniors coming in to the NRL and they look like champions. So we want to go and get a marquee player on millions because thats the only way he will be at the Dragons. Well excuse me for saying so, we already have one of those and I certainly dont want another one, NEVER !!!
I mean us forcing clubs to overpay or even pay more for there stars now helps us long term eventually if we keep fishing using the same bait something will bite let’s hope it’s a superstar we all can cheer about and bring on the new era for the MIGHTY RED V

Parko1310

Juniors
I would chase Metcalf from the Warriors, he would make a good half partner for Hunt. I don't think he has contract signed yet for next year.
He's signed until end of 24. Only hope would be to draw him early. Good player though, can play a lot of positions but I'm not convinced you could have him as your full time starting 6. Thought Amone's being going well recently. Heaps of uncertainty around him but if he gets off I'd persevere. Regardless Metcalf would be a good signing as he fills a lot of holes

Parko1310

Juniors
Tigers looking at Morris too!. No to barrett?
I'd be okay with Barrett as an assistant, I think he's a clueless head coach though. Other than him and Hornby I really don't know who they might target. As i say though, I really hope it isn't the latter who gets the gig

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
He's signed until end of 24. Only hope would be to draw him early. Good player though, can play a lot of positions but I'm not convinced you could have him as your full time starting 6. Thought Amone's being going well recently. Heaps of uncertainty around him but if he gets off I'd persevere. Regardless Metcalf would be a good signing as he fills a lot of holes
Cronulla junior… maybe he could play the homesick card

Coffs dragon

Bench
I thought Haran said in his Dragons Den interview that Carr had signed up as an assistant to Flanagan for at least next year.
That Haran bloke is full of talk and blowing his own trumpet to remain relevant.
If he remains as GM of football we are in deep shit. He’s a gear steward at best.
Ryan Carr has been the one shining light at our club in 2023 and can hold his head up high.
If this rumour is correct, then how stupid is our club to let Sullivan and Carr go to the Tigers.

Latest posts