What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Agree but I will stand by an average of 1.125m a year for AFB for 4 yrs for a front rower is a big risk based on 1 years performance in a team that just lifted under a fresh new voach
similar paying 1mill x 6 for Hunt from 2018 hoping he would be the messiah
Very relevant post BLM01.
Especially if he joins us for 2025, he will be turning 30 at the end of year 1 of his contract.
Just hoping he continues to perform and lead the way again for the Warriors up the middle in 2024.
Really gets down to backing Flanagan as far as knowing how to spend the cap money, especially in 2025.

Dragon David

First Grade

TheRev

Coach
We definitely have the highest $ offer @1.125m per season, and I'm pretty sure money is AFB's #1 driver for his entire career (which is good for us.. its the one thing we have.. unspent cap).. the only thing the Sharks might have in their favour is they have tonnes of decent props who might make for a 2024 trade..

AFB is already on 1mil though, so unless the Sharks r offering more than that.. we r still in the box seat.. and if AFB is agitating for an early release still.. thats another 125k in his pocket for 2024.

BLM01

First Grade
According to RedV Podcast, AFB will be a 2024 recruitment? I thought it was for 2025?
Anyway, Sharks worry me, I couldn’t handle if he went there.
Sharks have not even made an offer and that real interest speculation could be a media beat up or his manager upping his price from 1 mill to 1.1+, evening if he talked to someone there. The so called Tigers offer spooked the opponents one way or another. We chose to match it

Nutz

Bench
The race is on for AFB.
We tigers will beat you because I've offered my vintage Coca-Cola yoyo as part of a TPA.
Red & White legends, you have me to thank for Saints being the new favourites to snare AFB.
As soon as Adam found out that I withdrew my TPA of a vintage Coca-Cola yo-yo he said he was no longer interested in the WT.
Your welcome my 2nd fav side :)

Crush

Coach
Sharks have not even made an offer and that real interest speculation could be a media beat up or his manager upping his price from 1 mill to 1.1+, evening if he talked to someone there. The so called Tigers offer spooked the opponents one way or another. We chose to match it
OK BLM, but if he signs with the Sharks I’ll hold you personally responsible.

According to RedV Podcast, AFB will be a 2024 recruitment? I thought it was for 2025?
Anyway, Sharks worry me, I couldn’t handle if he went there.
There has been speculation since AFB first asked for a release that Flanagan has been pushing to sign him for 2024.
Would be a great recruitment coup for Flanagan if he did sign with the Dragons starting in season 2024 instead of 2025.

Nutz

Bench
There has been speculation since AFB first asked for a release that Flanagan has been pushing to sign him for 2024.
Would be a great recruitment coup for Flanagan if he did sign with the Dragons starting in season 2024 instead of 2025.
Who are you going to trade to get AFB for 2024 as they wanted Stefano Ute plus cash.

Latest posts