What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

FlickFlano

Juniors
Agree that our head coach should wear the critisism, but he should also hire the right people.

Dean Young in the last 4 years as a defensive coach has has one good season 2022 where cows against was 2nd in the league ... Good result.

2021 cowboys defence was 16th, 2023 10th and 2024 Dragons defence is 12th

Flano hamstrung with a forced appointment.

Bin Chicken

Juniors
Agree that our head coach should wear the critisism, but he should also hire the right people.

Dean Young in the last 4 years as a defensive coach has has one good season 2022 where cows against was 2nd in the league ... Good result.

2021 cowboys defence was 16th, 2023 10th and 2024 Dragons defence is 12th

Flano hamstrung with a forced appointment.
Flanno hired him . They are good mates from previous stints as assistant coaches under Mary. It was Flannos appointment

Flanno hired him . They are good mates from previous stints as assistant coaches under Mary. It was Flannos appointment

In many sports, a head coach will choose their support staff. In fact not being able to do so can be a deal breaker (e.g. Have a look at the NBA when, a few years back, Tyron Lue turned down the LA Lakers job as the Lakers were going to pick all his staff without him having any input).

I am of the belief that S F has little ability to attract anyone decent and by renewing Fegai and holding onto Bird and J D B for that matter he has 3 less positions to fill which is a big relief for him.
On the same page, barring JDB as he is still worth the coin we pay him. Adding Frank Molo to that list too as for mine he has been inconsistent, massive one week, a kitten the next, unlike his brother.

Last edited:

TheRev

First Grade
I am really looking forward to the future of the Dragons just for the commentators.

Loko Jr Pasifiki-Tongo hits it up, offload to Lhykan King-Togia, cut-out to Saifiti Jnr Saifiti! Tryyyyyyy
doing my head in, I have to use acronyms to avoid googling how to spell their names... but now there are so many acronyms im starting to second guess whether ive forget which one ive been using... LKT or LPT or TPH or CST or BMM or RFM etc etc

doing my head in, I have to use acronyms to avoid googling how to spell their names... but now there are so many acronyms im starting to second guess whether ive forget which one ive been using... LKT or LPT or TPH or CST or BMM or RFM etc etc
Bloody acronyms have me constantly looking at our our team lists trying to work out WTF we are talking about.

'Cake' then screwed me for days. How dare someone change from acronyms to rhyming slang without telling me

If we keep acronyms up across all the NRL it will really do my head in when player acronyms start to resemble other expressions such as, FMD, WTF, GTFO, OMFG, FFS or PITA.

Some posts are going to be very very confusing

BLM01

First Grade
Bloody acronyms have me constantly looking at our our team lists trying to work out WTF we are talking about.

'Cake' then screwed me for days. How dare someone change from acronyms to rhyming slang without telling me

If we keep acronyms up across all the NRL it will really do my head in when player acronyms start to resemble other expressions such as, FMD, WTF, GTFO, OMFG, FFS or PITA.

Some posts are going to be very very confusing
What’s PITA?