What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Gareth67

First Grade
As we lick our wounds after another disappointing season of missing the finals, here is a small snapshot of some great Dragon moments of the past to lift our spirits.

You know we should do a Nostalgia thread from our glory days.
Most enjoyable ! To see all those players from the past and the those great sides - and I realize that they were all grand finals however , the size of the crowds in those years were truly remarkable .

Last edited:

possm

Coach
I was once told the rumour that he was Peter Doust’s Son in-law. I don’t know if that is true , but it makes sense!
How can a bloke that is the common denominator remain in a position of power over 12 years of cluster fooks!
Many backroom deals were done when WIN and the Gordons bought the Illawarra shares.

Flanagan wants Ravalawa and Max Feagai to leave and Bird is most likely leaving too. Lomax and Tamale are gone. That's 5 outside backs less and we are only getting Val Holmes. Surely we go hard for someone like Lehi Hopoate, Bostock or Averillo.

since77

Juniors
Flanagan wants Ravalawa and Max Feagai to leave and Bird is most likely leaving too. Lomax and Tamale are gone. That's 5 outside backs less and we are only getting Val Holmes. Surely we go hard for someone like Lehi Hopoate, Bostock or Averillo.
Hmmmmm........You think Flanno might have a plan? Or should you warn him that he's letting players go without replacing them? You think the premiership winning coach might need your help working that dilemma out......???

TheRev

Coach
There is a huge gap in centre depth in particular.. ive no doubt we will be signing atleast 1 to replace Max.. not sure about the situation with Bird & Ravalawa.. Birds replacement really needs to be a 6 or 7 though.

I reckon we have to sign a quick starting winger. I like Lehi Hopoate and if Sloan is out of form Hopoate can play fullback. Tuipulotu and Matt Feagai/Allan as starting wingers isn't good enough.

Rav, Max and Bird are depth options right now too. You can't have 12 first grade level outside backs in the squad, with 7 of them unable to make the firsts team.
That's the problem we don't have enough quality outside backs but too many depth average outside backs. If we can get a quality quick starting winger and use Matt Feagai/Allan as depth that'll be good