What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

justadragon

Bench
FoxSport suggesting that our Mr. Hunt may be off to the Bulldogs !

I do hope that this eventuates and the little general finds himself a new army to lead . 🤔
Really that would have been the last place I thought he would end up, its not QLD for a start. But anyway, I would happily take Sexton or Burton as an exchange, not sure about the money side of things though, one can only dream.

justadragon

Bench
My God, well here are the facts, both times we played the Dogs Hunt got outplayed by Sexton, we all know of Hunts ability to manage a game, and here they are saying they believe if they had Hunt he would have won them their last game. Now I know this is really a BS statement.

Gareth67

First Grade
Really that would have been the last place I thought he would end up, its not QLD for a start. But anyway, I would happily take Sexton or Burton as an exchange, not sure about the money side of things though, one can only dream.
I believe Gus would take him , but only if the Dragons pay a large portion of his salary justadragon .

However other members have spoken well of the Dogs young halves who may be swapped to offset our loss - the financial loss that is , not Hunt .

Last edited:
My God, well here are the facts, both times we played the Dogs Hunt got outplayed by Sexton, we all know of Hunts ability to manage a game, and here they are saying they believe if they had Hunt he would have won them their last game. Now I know this is really a BS statement.
I would like to see them make a play for tyrell wishart if he becomes available. He would make a good long term replacement for hunt

Latest posts