What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

TomRedVRiver

Bench
I have not made any disgusting remarks. My response was to Old Timer when he said that would like to see DeBelin's Mrs leave him because he has apparently cheated on her. I didn't say it was the girls fault. lol You tried to say that I suggested it was the girls fault. I didn't use the word fault in my post. I said that I was talking about reality and stand by my remarks. I certainly didn't try and weasel out of it in any way and I still am not trying to weasel out of it.

My words certainly were not what you said that I was suggesting. Don't try and put words in my mouth.

And you are the one who is making the disgusting remarks.

Again, Do you think I am wrong? If so, then say it and elaborate, instead of making disgusting personal remarks about me. lol

So far you've had 4 people telling you that you're being a moron, and you're still fighting it.

You're beyond help if you can't see it.

Frank Facer

First Grade
So far you've had 4 people telling you that you're being a moron, and you're still fighting it.

You're beyond help if you can't see it.
I don't care how many people tell me what ever. I am sticking by my statement. You have still failed to elaborate on what I said that you think is wrong.

Frank Facer

First Grade
What ?

Frank, revisit that comment.

You have in essence said that there is a greater chance of a failed marriage / relationship if the husband DOESNT cheat ?
I said, I think there is more chance of a girl leaving a guy who doesn't cheat on her than one who does. That is what I said. It is a personal observation that I have made.

Old Timer

Coach
I said, I think there is more chance of a girl leaving a guy who doesn't cheat on her than one who does. That is what I said. It is a personal observation that I have made.
Interesting that in 1 of your posts you said that you asked some guys about what they thought and you appear to have based your stance around that.
Would it not be better to actually ask women what they think and whilst your at get an opinion from your wife / partner as to what she would do if you were banging the neighbours Mrs or in fact a complete stranger you met 5 minutes ago.
If JDB's partner is happy to stand by him that is also OK but to think there is more hope of her staying in the relationship because he has been potentially exposed for his activities then that IMO is a bazaar philosophy.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
I don't care how many people tell me what ever. I am sticking by my statement. You have still failed to elaborate on what I said that you think is wrong.

So you're ignorant to reason, that's your first mistake.

"Final point, any girl who gets with sports star, rock star or movie star that thinks her guy is going to be faithful is very deluded, naive, ignorant and stupid."

You're saying here that it's essentially the fault of the woman for not 'knowing better' before entering a relationship with a public personality. That it's okay for the rich sports star to cheat, because he's a rich sports star and that's apparently (according to you) what they do, and it's the girls who should have expected it.

That is utter BS. Regardless of the man's status, respect should always be shown and it is totally not unreasonable for the woman to expect that respect from a man. To say these women are "ignorant", "deluded", "naive" and "stupid" because they should have known better is a f**king horrendous thing to say and paints women with a very inaccurate brush.

Men cheat, woman cheat, regardless of who they are.. If they're Joe blow from up the road, or Tiger f**king Woods. We are all human-beings first and foremost.

The fact that i've even had to explain this to you is quite sad. And I think the fact that nobody is supporting you on this right now should tell you something.

Frank Facer

First Grade

"Final point, any girl who gets with sports star, rock star or movie star that thinks her guy is going to be faithful is very deluded, naive, ignorant and stupid."

You're saying here that it's essentially the fault of the woman for not 'knowing better' before entering a relationship with a public personality. That it's okay for the rich sports star to cheat, because he's a rich sports star and that's apparently (according to you) what they do, and it's the girls who should have expected it.

That is utter BS. Regardless of the man's status, respect should always be shown and it is totally not unreasonable for the woman to expect that respect from a man. To say these women are "ignorant", "deluded", "naive" and "stupid" because they should have known better is a f**king horrendous thing to say and paints women with a very inaccurate brush.

Men cheat, woman cheat, regardless of who they are.. If they're Joe blow from up the road, or Tiger f**king Woods. We are all human-beings first and foremost.

The fact that i've even had to explain this to you is quite sad. And I think the fact that nobody is supporting you on this right now should tell you something.
I didn't say it was anyone's fault. It was a statement that I believe is true.

So you do think that a girl should trust a sports star, rock star, movie star to be faithful?

Drag Queen

Bench
I did say it

Based on your logic any guy who cheats on his partner is saving their relationship and yes I do disagree.[/QUOTE

Let me guess. I have Frank aka Felicia on my ignored list. Is he sprouting his pearls of wisdom again or just giving himself enough rope..

TomRedVRiver

Bench
I didn't say it was anyone's fault. It was a statement that I believe is true.

So you do think that a girl should trust a sports star, rock star, movie star to be faithful?

Yes, she should. Because that is a relationship that those two people have entered mutually.

And a girl doesn't deserve to be called "deluded" or "stupid" for doing so.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I have asked numerous people if they can think of any women they know who left their partner because he cheated on her and none of them could think of any examples either.

Who were these “numerous people”?

Kindergarten kids?

Or that guy who looks like you, that you see every morning when you brush your teeth?

Sorry, are we talking about the same thing? The issue with De Belin isn't alleged infidelity. It's alleged sexual assault. One of those things is something to be discussed and negotiated privately between a couple. One of them is a violent crime.

MilanDragon

Juniors
Sorry, are we talking about the same thing? The issue with De Belin isn't alleged infidelity. It's alleged sexual assault. One of those things is something to be discussed and negotiated privately between a couple. One of them is a violent crime.

We are - but at the moment it goes back to OT’s comment he will have to pay regardless (or along those lines).

Regardless of JDB is innocent or guilty of the actual (disgusting) crime, he should be made to pay for his indiscretion and that would be because he was, supposedly unfaithful to his partner.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
We are - but at the moment it goes back to OT’s comment he will have to pay regardless (or along those lines).

Regardless of JDB is innocent or guilty of the actual (disgusting) crime, he should be made to pay for his indiscretion and that would be because he was, supposedly unfaithful to his partner.

PLUS .......... The NRL should bring in a new law stating, if a player is found guilty of said charges, thus bring the game into disrepute, he will incur a blanket fine by the NRL direct, of $100,000.00 ( one hundred thousand dollars ) for minor discretions and $250,000.00 plus banned for life, for major discretions.

That should make the silly pr!cks listen.
Hit them hard.

Last edited: