Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by John moz, Apr 5, 2017.
With that type of conundrum for an answer we could potentially lose 2.
Most likely Periera ,no way Mary doesn't pick him no f**king way.....
Spot on mate. Pereira will be on one wing, Lomax likely on the other wing.
BTW, it will be the slowest backline ever assembled.
Just an update from a poster in-the-know from JA
Some things may surprise, some things may shock, but please remember I am only passing this info on, so don't shoot the messenger but should instigate some interesting debate/reactions.
1. A surprise re-signing/extension to be announced shortly.
2. Against popular opinion, McGregor is wanted by other clubs, both here & Super League.
3. Aitken to start at centre with Lomax on wing.
4. Ben Hunt is happy to have Corey Norman at the club & is more vocal at training than any time last year.
5. Reece Robson is being chased hard by a Sydney club, may have difficulty hanging on to him.
6. Pereira is impressing all by his training/attitude, may be a 1st grade regular
1 - Mary resigned as per expected.
2 - We'll all chip in for his Super League trip.
3 - Typical!
4 - Good news!
5 - Rorters but of course.
6 - More good news.
1. Hopefully Dufty
2. Don't believe that one
3. Slowest winger ever
5. So be it
6. Maybe he'll win the McDonald's best and fairest award
Well this alledged JA poster should put names to his Shoosh's and stop copying journos..wait there unless he is a leading journo, player manager, Dragons board member or Mary himself they would have NFI...and are bored like I am of the off season info and news. Even our own Dragons media have nothing.
But my best guess
1. Dufty or Field
2. Only Mary's manager would leak this and gullible take note. They forgot to add Wentowrthville Magpies, Nth Sydney, Wyong and Windsor Wolves doing the chasing here. Who cares out the UK. Price is a legend over there.
Show me the offers from other clubs I'd say.if I were on the board
Brad Arthur & Dean Pay are off contract too but you hear nothing from the media..cause their managers dont have to work as hard.
3. BS...Has not been a trial yet. Is that you Mary..or Crush?
4. Mary again
5. Alledgedly. Player manager doing his job
6. Good and should get 1st crack. No one else is there and he will be our better more non-walkabout switched on version of Nene
Mate I called Aitken and Lafai starting centres with Lomax on the wing (or in ISP) many months ago. Not because thats what I want but because I have come to know how Mary selects teams.
Here is another tip for you, Widdop will play 6.
I agree with Aitken, Lafai, Widdop but suggest Lomax will start in ISP.
Periera & Pearson for the wing spots.
Yes this is very possible.
It is a truly horrible sensation waiting to see what will actually eventuate with team selections.
If the same old same old happens 1st up you would have to wonder how on earth they could possibly be talking about a contract extension.
At least if we see that he has learned something about team selection and bench usage then all is not lost.
Well just not yet anyway.
1. The wheels are well & truly in motion for L plates extension.
2.There would not be one NRL club besides us who would want L plate as a head coach.Not one.
3. As anticipated by most on here.
5. Roosters with Friend in his twilight.
6. Probably deserves first crack.
Copy & paste but with Nighty & Nene deleted.
Unfortunately I think you are correct.
this last circus regarding the naming rights sounds a lot like the WIN BUYOUT SITUATION.where there was a better offer in the wings .unfortunately politics saw to it that the old boys club shall prevail.......
Sounds identical to the situation regarding the club’s lack of wingers.
Who would be your centres, then?
What happened to the rumours linking Alex Johnston and Robert Jennings to the club?
Things seemed to flatten out pretty quickly.
Separate names with a comma.