What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
News flash: neither does Jimmy.

8212584.jpg

Crush

Coach
Apologies.

It’s the ingrained, snobbery, ex Scots College student within that compels me to do so.
I could write your BIO
JimmyG resides on the lower north shore. Although he graduated from Scots College known for its strong Rugby Union culture, Jimmy prefers the speed and excitement of the National Rugby League.
His likes include crossword puzzles and drinking James Boags.
Jimmy's biggest achievement is writing the Collins Thesaurus which has sold millions of copies world wide.

jak

Bench
I could write your BIO
JimmyG resides on the lower north shore. Although he graduated from Scots College known for its strong Rugby Union culture, Jimmy prefers the speed and excitement of the National Rugby League.
Jimmy's biggest achievement is writing the Collins Thesaurus which has sold millions of copies world wide.
crush you have way to much free time.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I could write your BIO

This Jimmy's impressed!

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
I could write your BIO

Working title: 50 Shades Of Jimmy. Foreward by R. Jeremy. Dedicated to J. Reyne.

Not sure about the crossword reference though, as I prefer “Find A Word” puzzles.

You’re aware that Brian Johnston went to Scots, too? As did Scott Gourley’s father, Robin.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
rumour has it overseas dragon arrives in sydney 6th of march i was going to stay with my son scott but hes gone skiing in new zealand if anyone knows someone with a spare bed or lounge for 5 days let me know will you guys happy to pay for it thanks

BLM01

First Grade
rumour has it overseas dragon arrives in sydney 6th of march i was going to stay with my son scott but hes gone skiing in new zealand if anyone knows someone with a spare bed or lounge for 5 days let me know will you guys happy to pay for it thanks
Did you check with mary McGregor. Imagine the conversations you could have in 5 days alone with him.
I am in Wollongong and maybe a bit far away to assist but off myself to NRL Masters on the 6th to the Gold Coast for 5 days.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Did you check with mary McGregor. Imagine the conversations you could have in 5 days alone with him.
I am in Wollongong and maybe a bit far away to assist but off myself to NRL Masters on the 6th to the Gold Coast for 5 days.
enjoy your time mate thanks

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Probably better to apologise to your Scots College English teacher. A rumour cannot be incredulous. Only a person can be incredulous.

Um, no.

Incredulous describes how you feel when you can't believe something because it's so wrong, like when someone tells you leprechauns left two pots of gold.

By stating that I find the rumour “incredulous”, I am describing my feelings because I find it so wrong, like when pillock of a Rabbitohs’ fan trolls a Dragons’ Forum then incorrectly tells me I’m incorrect.

Obviously you’re blissfully unaware that a couple of synonyms apropos the aforementioned adjective include doubtful and questionable.

Go back to sleep, rube.

Latest posts