What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

blacksafake

First Grade
No. He's a decent rotation prop but isn't amazing. I think we are OK for depth in the forwards. Give some of the young blokes a crack during origin. Lets face it, with the injuries we have and JDB it isn't a premiership year anyway so why not see what these kids can do playing longer minutes.

I am way more concerned with our backline. I had lunch with a Raiders fan mate yesterday and he was dumbfounded at how we could have such a weak backline given our strong forwards and halves.
I mean seriously take a look at our backline.
I tend to agree to a certain point Crush as I'm happy with Korbin. The issue is L plate not giving the youngsters a fair go as it is his want to use "ëxperienced'' players such as Latimore.If the choice was between Ah Mau or Latimore I know who I'm choosing.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Decision will be made tomorrow, then NRL will do whatever possible to delay Saints getting some compensation for the loss of JDB if he loses the case or take their time clearing him play. The NRL will do whatever possible to help Saints. I would not be surprised if Saints get JDB or replacement on the field within 2-3 weeks.

Gareth67

First Grade
4F497BFC-3FEE-4158-BF7D-C095B5B7790C.jpeg

Apparently Mark ‘ Jacko ‘ Jackson believes that he can re- ignite the Dragons fire . Should the J.D.B. verdict be negative , then this fella is prepared to give it a go as captain / coach - food for thought ?

Old Timer

Coach
Are we so devoid of ideas and options that Packer gets put back in the frame?
We are according to some are a top 8 chance and even a top 4 in some minds
and we are looking at a player who can’t get in the team at another top 8 aspirant and that team does not have the forward strike power we already have?
Even Allgood should get a crack before we look at Packer IMO.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Are we so devoid of ideas and options that Packer gets put back in the frame?
We are according to some are a top 8 chance and even a top 4 in some minds
and we are looking at a player who can’t get in the team at another top 8 aspirant and that team does not have the forward strike power we already have?
Even Allgood should get a crack before we look at Packer IMO.

I wonder what Rulon Nutira is doing these days :rolling_eyes:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You guys clearly have no idea..

Jardine Bobongie would smash all of them..

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If I can get any forward it would be JDB? Lets see what happens at 4pm. THere is absolutely nobody better then him available for the Saints.

Packer - Lost respect for that bloke. Saints throw him a lifeline and he is quick to leave as soon as he gets offered a few more dollars. CYA Later alligator......

Latest posts