What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Crush

Coach
Apparently Shaun Fensom will be Jack de Belin's replacement.
Mary "Shaun is a 176 game veteran that will bring a lot of experience to our team. Obviously Jack is irreplaceable but we feel that Shaun will be a good addition to our pack and will bring experience to compliment the younger guys in our team like James Graham and Jeremy Latimore"

Brutalitops

Juniors
I hear the Walker brothers are looking for an NRL Gig Maybe Kevin Walters too
I know several stories regarding the Walker brothers from those who work with them. They are huge problems

Trust me, these guys will NEVER be NRL coaches. There's a reason they never even received consideration for the Titans gig, and those reasons go beyond qualifications.

Gareth67

First Grade
Have just read on Fox Sports that our hard hitting forward Jeremy Lattimore is being shopped to E.S.L. What has happened to bring this about I wonder , it is bad enough to lose J.D.B . but not our Latts as well ! Perhaps the winds of change are beginning to blow at the Joint Venture , let’s not hold our breath on that .

Frank Facer

First Grade
Have just read on Fox Sports that our hard hitting forward Jeremy Lattimore is being shopped to E.S.L. What has happened to bring this about I wonder , it is bad enough to lose J.D.B . but not our Latts as well ! Perhaps the winds of change are beginning to blow at the Joint Venture , let’s not hold our breath on that .
I wonder if any ESL clubs would be interested in Latimore?

Gareth67

First Grade
I wonder if any ESL clubs would be interested in Latimore?

I cannot imagine so , it is not that he is a NRL player of note that they would be able to use in the twilight of his career , the man ( and I am not trying to be cruel ) is indeed a plodder - a backup player who will never reach any great heights.

Still should he find a club over in the old dart then I wish him all the best , as I will always remember him as the man who mashed Cameron Smith’s testicles :relaxed: .

Dragonslayer

First Grade

Would this be a sweetener (so to speak) as compensation for Merrin?
Latimore for Merrin, Leeds get an expwrienced forward at lots less $$, saves them hunting around.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

Probably freeing up some coin.
Sounds like we are about to go shopping!

Ma, load up the kids, we're going to town!

SGMax

Juniors

I think that Latimore is being shopped around not because Mary doesn't rate him, but because there is no space for him next year and he wants to play on a little longer.
It is more likely that Saints will let him go early if it will help him find a better deal for the future.

In the press conference, he explained that Latimore had been playing injured since round 1.
With all our other injuries and unavailabilities, its good to have some perspective on Latimore's situation and apparent reduction in mobility and performance compared to last year.
Hope he finds a good deal.

Latest posts