What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Gareth67

First Grade
There having a go at Jai Arrow as per CC

I could not find that post - C.C Como Connection ?

But that doesn’t make sense in as much as they have only just signed Trent Merrin , why did they not make Arrow their priority signing and Trent their second ?

Still that would be tremendous if they could pull that off , more so over the top of those carrot munching wabbits . :rabbit2:

Crush

Coach

But that doesn’t make sense in as much as they have only just signed Trent Merrin , why did they not make Arrow their priority signing and Trent their second ?

Still that would be tremendous if they could pull that off , more so over the top of those carrot munching wabbits . :rabbit2:
We need backs not forwards.

Drakon

Juniors

Yes Gareth, CC as in Como Connection - it's in J.Ave (Jai Arrow thread)

Gareth67

First Grade
We need backs not forwards.

Wholeheartedly agree Crush however I certainly would not say no to Arrow , as old Father Time has almost caught up with Jimmy Graham who may not see out the season.

Yes Gareth, CC as in Como Connection - it's in J.Ave (Jai Arrow thread)

Thanks Drakon but unfortunately I do not have sufficient privileges to look at that forum , whatever the hell that means ? ?

Drakon

Juniors
Wholeheartedly agree Crush however I certainly would not say no to Arrow , as old Father Time has almost caught up with Jimmy Graham who may not see out the season.

Thanks Drakon but unfortunately I do not have sufficient privileges to look at that forum , whatever the hell that means ? ?
Gareth, you just have to apply to join Jubilee Ave and when approved, you're in! See 'Click here'

Jubilee Avenue

Jubilee Avenue forum for Dragons supporters and friends. Largest Dragons forum online.
To Join: click here!
NB: Minimum 20 posts required.

BLM01

First Grade
Big wheels keep on turning...

Hope the next line is also true.
Any hints
A re signing ie Frizzel or someone from outside
Both..I am hoping
Frizz as i said before is their number 1 priority and a must as far as I am concerned.
He should not be let go IMO and they will tear the joint down if it happens.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Big wheels keep on turning...

Hope the next line is also true.
Depends on which song you’re singing..

proud mary - aka marketo's theme

Got a good job in steel city
Playin' footy for the man ev'ry night and day
And I never lost one minute of sleepin'
Worryin' 'bout whether I'll be outta the team

The fans thinking he's trickin'
But Proud Mary keep on pickin'
Pickin', pickin, pickin' Jake Marketo

Spent a bit o time in the Cutters
Even did a stint up in sunny Redcliffe
But I never saw much of the old first grade
'Til I hitched a ride on Mary's coat tails

If you come down to Win Stad'um
Bet you gonna find me warming the bench
You don't have to worry if I won't get gametime
Cause I know I'm on in minute '73

Dragonsamy

Bench

There trying mate is all I know but let's see.
Rabbits have a lot more salary cap room now that Burgess money has been excluded