What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Wittenberg

Juniors
Trent is a good pick up, sorry to see Luc go and will watch how he progresses at the Tigers, I hope he doesn’t go down the same road as Packer.
We will have a good set of forwards but our centre pairing needs to be fixed sooner then later.
Packer went down hill because he was getting older and carried injuries, Luc is on the way up and is YOUNG!!!! I liked Trent but his best is behind him. Penrith unloaded him, Leeds are happy to let him go for Prior, yet we buy him and let a forward with unique skills go. Such a dumb move. I hope Luc kills it in every game except against us. We deserve to see him succeed.

Crush

Coach
Packer went down hill because he was getting older and carried injuries, Luc is on the way up and is YOUNG!!!! I liked Trent but his best is behind him. Penrith unloaded him, Leeds are happy to let him go for Prior, yet we buy him and let a forward with unique skills go. Such a dumb move. I hope Luc kills it in every game except against us. We deserve to see him succeed.
Its just jobs for the boys. Trent is their mate, they want to hang out together.
Thats all it ever is.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
A bloke with less than 30 NRL games over four seasons and is now playing his trade in the ESL.

Sounds like your atypical Dragons recruit.
I’m warming to him. I know his highlights are from the SL but if you can pass you can pass. Better than what we have and saves money for Lomax and co. He doesn’t need to be a world beater just able to get the ball to the winger in space is a step up.