What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

qld redvee

Juniors
hopefully with pearson leaving we can sign a replacement VERSATILE back that can slot in easily when supercoach shuffles the back line .. Also puts pressure on our rusted on centres .
why cant we sign players on a trial and train contract similar to other clubs then we could go for a few players and coaching staff evaluate .

Gareth67

First Grade
Gareth, you just have to apply to join Jubilee Ave and when approved, you're in! See 'Click here'

Jubilee Avenue

Jubilee Avenue forum for Dragons supporters and friends. Largest Dragons forum online.
To Join: click here!
NB: Minimum 20 posts required.

Once again thanks Drakon , muzby has also sent the procedure on how to join the J.A. forum . Thank you both .

Gareth67

First Grade
There trying mate is all I know but let's see.
Rabbits have a lot more salary cap room now that Burgess money has been excluded

I was only just reading about the Rabbits exemption in today’s Tele. mate . It is a genuine case for salary cap relief and as you have said with that amount of free cash available to them they are certain to sign Arrow .

Frank Facer

First Grade
If DeBelin's case doesn't go to court and he is reinstated immediately. I am wondering if he will be selected for NSW if his form warrants selection?

BLM01

First Grade
If DeBelin's case doesn't go to court and he is reinstated immediately. I am wondering if he will be selected for NSW if his form warrants selection?
Bit prem their Franky...
but it may have something to do with odd timing....being 12 months since that....night..morning whatever

Latest posts