What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

SBD82

Coach
That what he said.
Could you show me where?

I’ve done a search and can’t find it. I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you’re mistaken. Because the alternative isn’t a nice thing to think about a person.

Crush

Coach
Could you show me where?

I’ve done a search and can’t find it. I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you’re mistaken. Because the alternative isn’t a nice thing to think about a person.
And no mate, I've never stated that I was related to Doust. I'm not sure where the poster got that from. He/She must be confused.

BIG RIG

Juniors
Just been told that there are reports that Jack De Belin has been acquitted of all charges

Haven’t seen any confirmation yet

BLM01

First Grade
Daily Telegraph reporting we are interested in Marika Koroibete
Again!...what... did JAC say thanks but no thanks
And besides Tarzan Milward hollared that our long term wingers would be Saab & Rav..so much it got me excited.
More lies!

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
I’d take Koroibete but if we are getting him that would spell the end of Saab one would imagine.
I too would take Koroibete. A tough winger (don't know if his hands are like Rava's though). If we do get him then either Pereira or Saab could be released but all this is conjecture, speculation and rumour and does he know who the coach will be?

Old Timer

Coach
Daily Telegraph reporting we are interested in Marika Koroibete
So if true it means no faith in our junior stocks or the two players we extended namely Pereira & Ravalawa
or
We have a lot more that are going to bail out of the club and we are doing preparatory work to cover it.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
I just heard Tristan Sailor interviewed by Jamie Soward on the NSW Rugby League Podcast which was done about 5 days ago. Sailor is completing his Commerce Degree at the University of Wollongong this year and then will do his Masters. Sailor is very close to Adam Clune whom he studies French with and has suggested to Jason Saab that he also undertake a course of study. The Club should demote Norman and promote Sailor to five-eighth to partner Clune. Sailor seems a very level headed kid and we should retain him and
move Norman on. Sailor says now is a good time to study for the reserve players given that there is no Canterbury Cup.

Gareth67

First Grade
I just heard Tristan Sailor interviewed by Jamie Soward on the NSW Rugby League Podcast which was done about 5 days ago. Sailor is completing his Commerce Degree at the University of Wollongong this year and then will do his Masters. Sailor is very close to Adam Clune whom he studies French with and has suggested to Jason Saab that he also undertake a course of study. The Club should demote Norman and promote Sailor to five-eighth to partner Clune. Sailor seems a very level headed kid and we should retain him and
move Norman on. Sailor says now is a good time to study for the reserve players given that there is no Canterbury Cup.

I am with you on this Dragon Revival - on Sailor being promoted to partner Clune , as they would very quickly renew their partnership that they had in the C.Cup . I like Clune as he has invigorated our attack since being in the top side .

Undoubtedly he does still have faults but the more NRL games he plays the quicker he will gain confidence and even more so with Sailor outside him .

If only the maestro was as smart as the rest of us . :thinking:

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
Absolutely we should keep Sailor. There should not be any fooling around with these two. Sailor and Clune would be great halves combination together. They both appear to want higher tertiary qualifications which will help them in their lives after footy. Not only that, because of their education, they will use their intelligence on the field and play leading rolls in any game plan.in my opinion.

Norman on his day can be very good, but the future is with Sailor and Clune.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Absolutely we should keep Sailor. There should not be any fooling around with these two. Sailor and Clune would be great halves combination together. They both appear to want higher tertiary qualifications which will help them in their lives after footy. Not only that, because of their education, they will use their intelligence on the field and play leading rolls in any game plan.in my opinion.

Norman on his day can be very good, but the future is with Sailor and Clune.
We have young Sullivan too remember.