What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragon David

First Grade
Reports are saying Steve Price is returning from England after a four year stint as coach of a Super league team.

I feel cheated that we got Hook instead of him. Why is life so cruel!

I’d love to talk about him more but l’m running late for the annual Pathological Liars Convention here on the Coast.
It would be interesting to see where he ends up. Could be Cronulla as assistant to Shane Flanagan again and with maybe Mary!!

Dragon David

First Grade
Doubt Bellyache would want any of them there if he gets signed up
I'm thinking that Cameron Smith will link up with the Broncos for this year and Bellyache will follow for 2022 and join up with Kevin Walters as they are great mates. Bellyache will link up again with the former Storm CEO Dave Donaghy. I am sure that this is a Newscorp thing and is only my thinking but yeah, Bellyache would not want to be coaching Director if the 3 Amigos with the Dragons connection are at Cronulla.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Reports are saying Steve Price is returning from England after a four year stint as coach of a Super league team.

I feel cheated that we got Hook instead of him. Why is life so cruel!

I’d love to talk about him more but l’m running late for the annual Pathological Liars Convention here on the Coast.
He would definitely teach them to tuck their chin in and work hard.