What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

RedVee_8

Juniors

possm

Coach
Sorry guys, even if we produced an unlikely win, I've seen enough to say it is time to bring in a whole new coaching staff. Once that happens, we should get rid of our 'fringe first-graders and go to the market for some marquee players.

No use signaling out individual players although, there are some very ordinary performances tonight.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Ohh shit, Junior Amone also follows dolphins but not dragons, the kids are all leaving!!!
😂
Good, I hope he goes there in 23, worse than Borey Snorman.

We need Bud in the side for the rest of the season. Dopey stupid coach will play favourites for the rest of the year tho. FAAAAAARK I’m getting sick of watching Dragons footy for the last 11 years. I’m over it. Will probably start supporting the Dolphins and Warrington Wolves in 23. I can’t do Dragons footy anymore, it’s becoming a physical and mental health issue for me personally

BLM01

First Grade

We need Bud in the side for the rest of the season. Dopey stupid coach will play favourites for the rest of the year tho. FAAAAAARK I’m getting sick of watching Dragons footy for the last 11 years. I’m over it. Will probably start supporting the Dolphins and Warrington Wolves in 23. I can’t do Dragons footy anymore, it’s becoming a physical and mental health issue for me personally
Amone was not too bad tonight, certainly not the reason for the loss tonight and positions we put ourselves in
However the 1st 20 min, nothing went our way with the ref and we were never going to recover

Dragon David

First Grade

I'm much the same Dragon Blood. It has become so obvious to me that we just don't have the players. I mean we do have players, but boy oh boy they are not worth a penny most of them.

When you have Lomax conceding points and being useless in general play, when you have Bird who just isn't an edge player nor anything that suits the team. When you have Macca, Woods, Mbye, and other forwards who are ineffective, you cannot win the bigger games and that is what we want. No use just beating the lower teams, its winning against the better teams that matter.

Looking at what is coming up, I cannot see us winning too many games. Souths will be hard next Thursday.

We needed someone who could help us score more points tonight, like Sullivan, but Mr Hook made the wrong decision and left him out. Hook, you are a dumb arse.