What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Rod Coil

Juniors
A propos of not much but could be loosely categorised as Dragons good news, my wife was at a club function earlier in the week when management announced that the St George Leagues Club was going to restore its Auditorium- not immediately but soon. This is something I've been advocating for years as the Club has degenerated into little more than a gambling den. Hopefully entertainment including match day experiences will once more become a priority as used to happen years ago when it rightfully had the moniker of " Taj Mahal".
TT
Yep, apparently there is a pesky thing called asbestos that is causing issues with the plans.

Gareth67

First Grade
Dylan bluudy Napa ! Good lawd no , no and no again .

The bloke lost his grey matter when the Dog’s Kasinano drop him on his big head in a game against the rorters years ago .

I realize that there is not too much available at present , so we would be far better off seeing just what players come on the market now that the salary cap is about to be announced .

Last edited:

Latest posts