What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

RedVee

First Grade
TPJ will be a Chook won’t he?
They have retirement money and didn’t he have a connection there prior to going to the Broncs?

Gareth67

First Grade
Su’A has size , experience , plus youth , will be a very handy addition to our team . Played origin so does have ability and at 24 he will begin to fill out more in the body . Under the right coach he could become a very damaging forward .

That must mean that the Dragons are no longer interested in Pangi Jr. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: jak

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Real test case will be Hynes when he goes to Sharks. Played well last night but there was something ponderous about him that perhaps is being covered up by being in this team. Being very hard on him i know but always think of Nelson who even played SOO whilst at Melbourne but when he came to us was reserve grade standard.
If they play him at half back he might struggle- Hynes is one of those deceptive players who always appears to be playing within himself- and that is because he is quick where it matters, between the ears. Sloan looks a similar player to me.

Reactions: jak
Can’t see Billy Burns being offered a long term contract.

He was a short term solution at the time.

As better options come up, Hook will move to upgrade the pack.

kit66

Bench
Typical Dragons.
TPJ - 25 yrs old 117kg, prop or 2nd row, av 120+ mtrs and heaps of pcms and tackle breaks. Consistent in a poor team.
Or Su'a - 24 yrs old , 100 kg 2nd rower, av 80+ mtrs, some pcms and an occasional tackle break. Currently out of form in a strong team.
We'll get Su'a for sure. We need a big bustling prop and a hooker. I've been watching Molo a bit this year and he's not really filling me with confidence, he actually looks like a 2nd rower to me. We have a thousand 2nd rowers, Kerr is just starting to come good and Burns just needs more time and more experience plus we have Ford, Ellis, Fui, McG and Molo we could use off the bench. TPJ would be great for next year and onward to replace Vaughan ( or Lawrie ).

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
Typical Dragons.
TPJ - 25 yrs old 117kg, prop or 2nd row, av 120+ mtrs and heaps of pcms and tackle breaks. Consistent in a poor team.
Or Su'a - 24 yrs old , 100 kg 2nd rower, av 80+ mtrs, some pcms and an occasional tackle break. Currently out of form in a strong team.
We'll get Su'a for sure. We need a big bustling prop and a hooker. I've been watching Molo a bit this year and he's not really filling me with confidence, he actually looks like a 2nd rower to me. We have a thousand 2nd rowers, Kerr is just starting to come good and Burns just needs more time and more experience plus we have Ford, Ellis, Fui, McG and Molo we could use off the bench. TPJ would be great for next year and onward to replace Vaughan ( or Lawrie ).
Harsh..Sua is tough as they come, fit right in to waht we are trying to build
TPJ..goes missing and is a penealty magnet but I will still take him also